GDT: Capitals vs. Canucks 9:30

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Peters is saving our a**es right now. The boys should gain momentum from all those great saves. At least I hope they do.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Peters, Ovi, and Bura are the only ones who have shown up so far.

Wake up Kuzy and Carlson.

This right here. Peters has pulled Kuz and Carlson's ***** out of the fire at least 3 or 4 times. Caps should be down a few goals.

Carlson is being careless. Kuz is thinking too much and not sure what to do. He seems overwhelmed.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Canucks are a doing a terrific job at preventing the Caps from gaining speed int he neutral zone. Forcing early passes on the breakout, denying the blue line on the other end.

It doesn't help that the last two times they've got up ice with numbers and control they've been off-sides.

Burakovsky95*

This has been a horrible period. Would be a minor victory to get out 0-0.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Kuz throws the rush offside. C'mon, man. Snap out of it.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
These are some ****** offsides calls every time the Capitals have a good rush.

Apparently that linesman has decided if its a good rush, the Capitals must of been offsides.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I'm okay with that period. They came out flying. 2nd of a back to back for us. I expected that.

They had already started to slow down with about 5 mins remaining.

We'll be a lot better the next two periods.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
These are some ****** offsides calls every time the Capitals have a good rush.

Apparently that linesman has decided if its a good rush, the Capitals must of been offsides.

You're not talking about the one where Green skated it in and Kuz was offside, are you? Because that was the right call for sure.

Burakovsky95*

back to the land of ****** streams where i thought we were playing the sharks for awhile.

Same. Dorm wifi is being an absolute **** tonight as well. I watch about 15 seconds and then it will freeze for 30.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad