Post-Game Talk: Capitals Vs. Blackhawks- 4/11/14 7:00 PM Caps Win 4-0

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
How is Kuznetsov and Wilson not getting big minutes here? Seriously, at least on the PP give Kuzya some time!

ryan519*

they found out oates is leaving, thats the only thing i can think of

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Halak in goal...........huh. So either Halak didn't really ask out of that game or Oates has no balls. Not good either way for Oates.

Who the **** cares?

I swear some of you guys love Holtby more than you love the Capitals, looking for any excuse to get Holtby to be the starter.

You have 2 choices: Halak didn't say that, didn't realize it was going to affect him negatively so instead of being confrontational he went along with Oates story or he didn't feel mentally able to win a game for the Capitals that they desperately needed and said so.

How is either one of those exactly a negative?

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
who the hell are these guys?

Yeah, what the hell? We wait till game means nothing to start passing, shooting, scoring and swagging? These last 3 games we look like world-beaters. Yes, the other teams have nothing to play for, but that sort of thing has never stopped us from going MIA before. I'm sure Oates and mcphee are frustrated to see all the pieces coming together about ten days and ten dollars short.

Caps are playing RELAXED. They look good.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Who the **** cares?

I swear some of you guys love Holtby more than you love the Capitals, looking for any excuse to get Holtby to be the starter.

You have 2 choices: Halak didn't say that, didn't realize it was going to affect him negatively so instead of being confrontational he went along with Oates story or he didn't feel mentally able to win a game for the Capitals that they desperately needed and said so.

Where does amjay's post mention Holtby?

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Who the **** cares?

1. Either Oates threw Halak under the bus and made up something Halak didn't say (which is what happened according to the players agent).
2. Halak did ask out at which point he should not play another game for the Caps (aka he is in tonight therefore Oates has no balls).

Either way, Oates sucks. And no, I am not pro-Holtby, I am just antil-Halak if he asked out.

ryan519*

i hope this doesnt reduce the probability of oates or mcphee leaving

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
Watching this game and cannot believe how many scoring chances Ovechkin has created, only for his line mates to squander them/ not finish at all. Has it been like this all year? He could have 3 assists tonight easily.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Watching this game and cannot believe how many scoring chances Ovechkin has created, only for his line mates to squander them/ not finish at all. Has it been like this all year? He could have 3 assists tonight easily.

Yes.

But if you ask the main board it's cause Ovi is terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad