GDT: Capitals @ Rois. 10:30pm EST. 3.20.2014

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'm staying up... Which means I'm hopeful, but this is an underdog game.
I'm getting ****ed up in process of waiting... Feel better about our chances :yo:

Life of a Caps fan... :laugh:

I will be happy to make it through the 2nd period

In my yute i never missed a minute time zones be damned

A shout out to our European viewers, you are a dedicated group of fans.

Kudos all.

For the West Coasters the annual stretch of evening games mean I don't have to score-watch from work. Yahoo!

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
JessicaAlba2007GoodLuckChuck003.gif

oh my

Vladiator16*

Kudos all.

For the West Coasters the annual stretch of evening games mean I don't have to score-watch from work. Yahoo!

I'm gonna hate my life tomorrow, I'm starting my workday tomorrow at 7:30 AM and will not finish till 3 AM on Saturday... They better put up a fight :laugh:

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
It's probably the 39 years of heartache and disappointment compounded with the fact that in 4 years we've gone from President's Winner to fighting for a play-off spot while mismanaging assets, blowing opportunities, failing to solidy the blueline, and generally wasting the best player who will ever put on a Caps jersey.

Other than that, good times in DC! :)

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Really getting tired of this 'oh let's rely on others losing philosophy'. Fact of the matter is if the Caps are good enough they will beat who is in front of them and get into the playoffs on merit rather than others misfortune. End of story.

Vladiator16*

So root for Detroit.

OT: It seems all of my teams lose to Pittsburgh. Caps all the time and then the Buffs today in March Madness. :cry:

Believe me, i like Detroit, but we need help now, and wings are defenetly not helping.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Really getting tired of this 'oh let's rely on others losing philosophy'. Fact of the matter is if the Caps are good enough they will beat who is in front of them and get into the playoffs on merit rather than others misfortune. End of story.

They are not.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

That's nice and all, but math. If these other teams don't lose either then the Caps are out.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
That's nice and all, but math. If these other teams don't lose either then the Caps are out.

Well realistically if the Caps win their games and do their jobs the chances are the other teams are not going to keep up and Caps will pick up enough points to get in. But if we keep wishing for the other teams to constantly lose and Caps just get points here and there inconsistently then that won't cut it no matter what the others are doing. Bottom line is Caps need to live up to their end of the deal before looking around the league.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Well realistically if the Caps win their games and do their jobs the chances are the other teams are not going to keep up and Caps will pick up enough points to get in. But if we keep wishing for the other teams to constantly lose and Caps just get points here and there inconsistently then that won't cut it no matter what the others are doing.

Awesome. How do you propose we do this?

mdurbin1234

Nov 6, 2012
Five of the Pen's last six games have gone as follows:

Beat Caps
Beat Caps
Lose to Flyers
Lose to Flyers
Lose to Detroit

I'm thinking they may have a prerogative.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

What do you want us to do? You don't want us paying attention to the other teams and rooting for them to lose, and you want the Caps to win all their games. What do we have to do to make the Caps win all their games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad