Post-Game Talk: capitals @ RANGERS

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
The fact is, Rangers are giving up more shots than anyone besides Chicago. Kakko is not good defensively. You need to put him on a line that can carry him defensively, because he's not there yet. That's the reason Quinn is not giving him time next to Zibanejad or Panarin, and rightfully so.
That’s why I like Kakko with Mika or Panarin. Those lines can carry and teach him. He carries more weight in on a lower line. In which case he is not very helpful. I wouldn’t necessarily force feed him top line minutes but when the situation is appropriate I’d let him ride with one of the top lines.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Said it in the other thread, this is about expected time for an athlete to return. 1-2 weeks post injury depending on how he felt. Basically he can go back as soon as he doesnt have pain at rest.

It probably isnt fully healed yet, but if he could wear a little extra padding it should be fine
and say what you want about the Devils, they’re not the kind of team to take a run at him. He probably asked to play last game but we all know the Caps would have tried some nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad