Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers Game 1 7:30 PM 4/30/15 MSG

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
It was good to see how quiet Rangers fans are.
Before the game, they were calling Ovi "Ovenchicken" or even "Overr8ted". Not so overrated anymore, eh ?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I still find myself tremendously thirsty for more ranger tears.

Realistically it doesn't say a lot when your people are crying over Nicklas Backstrom laying the wood to you. Ive seen dirty NHL players. They don't very often look like a Swedish meatball.

The gloating if the Rangers win g2 will be overwhelming. Best if the boys just go ahead and win the next game.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
It seems Rangers fans want Boil to be scratched next game.

So he going to play, perfect!

Ovi schooled him on his PP goal. And of course he will be afraid whenever Nick ventures onto his side of the ice :laugh: Get the willies

He should have gotten a delay of game sitting on the puck like that in the corner. Diving would work too but the ref was too busy signalling GOALAH

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Realistically it doesn't say a lot when your people are crying over Nicklas Backstrom laying the wood to you. Ive seen dirty NHL players. They don't very often look like a Swedish meatball.

The gloating if the Rangers win g2 will be overwhelming. Best if the boys just go ahead and win the next game.

Nicky is probably the cleanest Caps player with Kuzma and Bura. If they're afraid of him, I have bad news for them.

Willy, Ovi and Orpik make everyone else on the roster look like choir boys.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Even better overlay, thanks for sharing.

Seeing the hit and Boyle's reaction. I guess NY does everything the best, including being *******.

Boyle totally was 100% trying to sell it and added to the touch by going to the locker room. The delayed "drop" after he realized he gave up the puck was pathetic.

MyCapsCap

Apr 19, 2014
Gif that now now

e22cqbP.gif

a4FVOW9.gif

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Meh, sometimes when you're hurt it takes a few seconds to realize it. I once broke my femur bone right in half playing football with an additional spiral fracture near my hip. My first reaction was actually to try and get up lol. Then I realized that wasn't friggin happening. It was probably a full 5 seconds before the pain set in.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Meh, sometimes when you're hurt it takes a few seconds to realize it. I once broke my femur bone right in half playing football with an additional spiral fracture near my hip. My first reaction was actually to try and get up lol. Then I realized that wasn't friggin happening. It was probably a full 5 seconds before the pain set in.

Sometimes it does happen. Not in Boyle's case. Without a doubt he was trying to sell a call and added the theatrics by going to the locker room after knowing the game was over anyhow.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Boyle totally was 100% trying to sell it and added to the touch by going to the locker room. The delayed "drop" after he realized he gave up the puck was pathetic.

I started laughing when reading this, while drinking coffee.

I am still trying to get the coffee out of my lungs.

Hilarious, because its completely true.

hitachi

Mar 8, 2006
Anyone seen a clip of when Yandle was in the corner and looked up and saw Wilson coming at him and just stopped going for the puck? Funniest **** I've seen in a while.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010

:laugh:

Boyle went into the locker room out of embarrassment, not because of an injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad