Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers - December 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I'm so happy to have off from work and my semester ending that the Rangers can't get me down.

That being said, lol another awful game.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Can the organization permanently cut Summers? Even release him from Hartford. This guy might be the worst player to play for the Rangers in years.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Don't worry though guys, as soon as Klein, and especially the defensive god Girardi, return to the line-up, we will be back to rolling in the wins!

vstk

Jun 17, 2011
Valhalla, NY
Yup. Definitely that time of the year again. Yawn. Going to sleep, let me know if we still suck after the all star break. You know, when it actually matters.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
The league wants more scoring?

Should be fun watching the Rangers give up 20 goals a game next season.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Would love to somehow see Nash traded for a big physical forward with some skill but its a pipe dream.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This is what rock bottom feels like, right? We can only go up from here?

I don't think Lundqvist takes most of the blame for this, but he's clearly not in the right mental game right now.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
I truly believe this season is salvageable. we have too many good players and an experienced head coach to let this continue. They are smart hockey people and we have resources. This crap will not last all season. We will be ready and healthy for the playoffs and that's what counts.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
These people that think advanced stats don't matters are the same guys that think a "wins a win no matter what". If you people would actually pay attention to the stats, you would realize the team was gonna fall off a cliff as soon as Hank stopped carrying the team on his back. People were screaming that it would happen right when the season was kicking off, but you know a win is a win. Get with it, saying advanced stats don't have any place in the game is just plain foolish at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad