Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Islanders- 4/5/14 5:00 PM Caps Win 4-3 (SO)

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
16-3 Caps, huh? Could someone screencapture that scoreboard fluke?

BkfwwmPIgAAVDpw.jpg

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
Ugh, worst case scenario. Caps win, Ovie doesn't score, Holtby has a so-so outing. Cuts our chances for the number 6 pick roughly in half. At least it's nice to see Kuznetsov scoring.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Kuznetsov is a goodie

Absolutely. He is one of the few bright spots as we near tthe end of a disappointing season.

Ward too. I was wrong about that guy. I thought we had been fooled by one hot scoring streak in postseason and then overpaid him. He has been a pleasure to watch this year. Him and 25 have actual chemistry. A concept i have heard about from other teams.

Orlov looks good too. Shame it took us so long to give him a chance.

Was kuz playing center today or wing? I lost track.

Trivia question: who leads Caps in plus/minus this year?

Capitals1974

Mar 1, 2014
Absolutely. He is one of the few bright spots as we near tthe end of a disappointing season.

Ward too. I was wrong about that guy. I thought we had been fooled by one hot scoring streak in postseason and then overpaid him. He has been a pleasure to watch this year. Him and 25 have actual chemistry. A concept i have heard about from other teams.

Orlov looks good too. Shame it took us so long to give him a chance.

Was kuz playing center today or wing? I lost track.

Trivia question: who leads Caps in plus/minus this year?

Ward or Grabo?

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Anyone else remember that Johansson-Ovechkin 2-0 breakaway from a couple years ago? This is just him doing more of the same. :sarcasm:

Was at that game, it was against Edmonton. Think the Caps won it something like 6-0. Had high hopes back then about MOJO.:(

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
You guys more worried about Ovi getting 50 goals than us winning games is why this fan-base is a perfect fit for this organization (and also why we'll never win anything in the foreseeable future).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad