Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Islanders- 4/5/14 5:00 PM Caps Win 4-3 (SO)

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Way to much leading of way to many men ;)

Good point! You can be a Leader of Men, but you can't be a Leader of Too Many Men. It's a thin line.

But then that's why they pay him the big bucks.

Hey, I was the one bellyaching about MoJo yesterday. To his credit today, that was a nice dish toward the net on the sequence which led to Ward's goal. He put that pass in just the right spot.

Then again his "assist" on the Kuzya goal was actually a missed empty net. Which has become his specialty.

Rooting in third period for a Caps win and for Ovie's 50th.

Last edited:

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Good point! You can be a Leader of Men, but you can't be a Leader of Too Many Men. It's a thin line.

But then that's why they pay him the big bucks.

Hey, I was the one bellyaching about MoJo yesterday. To his credit today, that was a nice dish toward the net on the sequence which led to Ward's goal. He put that pass in just the right spot.

Then again his "assist" on the Kuzya goal was actually a missed empty net. Which has become his specialty.

Rooting in third period for a Caps win and for Ovie's 50th.

If we play this right, we can still get a top 6 pick. lol:naughty:

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I liked the snippet of Joe B. play-by-play crescendo where he described a Kuznetsov pass, a Caps rush and then 'Beagle ... off his ... boot.'

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Wilson looks really good out there. Playing with a lot of confidence. Would like to see him get all of Brouwers ice time in the remaining games.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Wilson looks really good out there. Playing with a lot of confidence. Would like to see him get all of Brouwers ice time in the remaining games.

Yeah. Wilson's progress this season is one thing you can't complain about, he's seeing and playing the game really well.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Oh my god we cant get our of our zone. An Islander LEFT for the bench during o-zone possession and we still couldnt get it out

1003273478234823682DSC_0113.jpg

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
This is awful. This team is NOT going on a miracle run to end the season, nevermind to the Cup. Just lose already.

Joan Rivers is a dragon.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Did Joe B just call Backstrom "The Perfectionist"?

/facepalm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad