GDT: Capitals @ Bruins | 9.24.14 7 PM

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Capitals line up:

ByTZM5uIMAAvUMs.jpg:large

Bruins line up:

Forwards: Jordan Caron, Jarome Iginla, Nick Johnson, Chris Kelly, David Krejci, Matt Lindblad, Milan Lucic, Daniel Paille, Reilly Smith, Carl Söderberg, Ryan Spooner, Shawn Thornton.

Defensemen: Matt Bartkowski, Johnny Boychuk, Zdeno Chara, Adam McQuaid, Kevan Miller, Dennis Seidenberg

Goaltenders: Tuukka Rask, Niklas Svedberg

Last edited:

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Bura, Vrana Kuz and Stephenson all in the mix?! Wish I could watch the game tonight should be a lot of fun to watch!

Lewington seems to be moving up the ranks, hope he'll be rocking the red in a few years he's a beast.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I just wanted to ask, do you think that there is any chance Cajkovsky gets a chance in the pre-season?

He managed to play in a pre-season game last year, so I think there's a decent chance they give him one this year. Granted, it's a new coaching staff.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
Hockey Streams has a one day membership for $7.49. And it will be showing the game. Seems like a wasted but still cheaper then a movie. You would think I work for them as much as I pimp them around here. I am just happy not to have to get Direct TV or deal with Center Ice blackout games. And it was nice to watch Bura on a regular basis last season.

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
Hockey Streams has a one day membership for $7.49. And it will be showing the game. Seems like a wasted but still cheaper then a movie. You would think I work for them as much as I pimp them around here. I am just happy not to have to get Direct TV or deal with Center Ice blackout games. And it was nice to watch Bura on a regular basis last season.

Hockey streams is the GOAT

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Mike Vogel @VogsCaps
Knight's SOG that immediately preceded #Caps' power play was followed by a span of 7:22 in which the Caps held B's without a shot attempt.

Possession stats wise, the preseason is very encouraging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad