GDT: Capitals @ Bruins | 9.24.14 7 PM

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
So boring.

(What I get for watching preseason hockey I suppose but...still.)

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Tyler Kennedy 13 looked speedy on the PK.

My live streaming is like 5x7 and I can't enlarge it. So annoying. Hard to really pick up the nuances of the game. I guess I shouldn't complain because I didn't think I'd pick this game up.

Yes! Full screen viewing.

Last edited:

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
I don't get it, i've watched the game for a few minutes at the end of the 1st and 2nd periods, is Kuz even playing??

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Nice back-to-back shifts by Mojo and Kuz lines, hemmed Bruins in. Bura comes in with his line and gets a great scoring chance.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
I thought that was in seeing how Green celebrated. Nice possession for the Caps and nice moves by Greenie.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Addams-family-Lurch.jpg

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
3rd period.. Caps looked decent, if nobody really impressed. Ward looked strong on the boards, Kuz showed his ability to gain the zone.

Usual suspects took penalties -- Erskine (boarding), Orpik (hook?), Green (turnover/hook). Some things never change, lol.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
3rd period.. Caps looked decent, if nobody really impressed. Ward looked strong on the boards, Kuz showed his ability to gain the zone.

Usual suspects took penalties -- Erskine (boarding), Orpik (hook?), Green (turnover/hook). Some things never change, lol.

I didn't see a replay but the announcers said that Erskine had already committed to the hit and the player turned away not giving him time to hold up.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA

All 3 were terrible calls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad