Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Last edited:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
My wife and I had a nice time at the games today. We left with about 5 minutes left in the second game. I just gotta say, the score was 12-3 and the team with 12 had one NHLer and the team with 3 had four NHLers.

Ben Kraws was really good in goal today for 614 Hockey (up until the time we left).

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
Bumped for merch and jerseys coming in stock

53A4FA55-5ADF-4691-BD2B-47841EB6222A.png

Last edited:

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
This is why you have children and teach them to play hockey. My son went to the almost made it pro/osu sale today and picked me up a whiskey warrior c meyer 72 jersey without me asking while I kissed up to my wife and took her out.

The jersey is to nice and sharp white to play in, this bad boy is penciled in for opening night!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I was in our town so I couldn't watch the game before. So I will watch tomorrow (here already tomorrow). Although Cole Sillinger - 10 points. :thumbu:

The final - it was one man show. Patrik Laine. Although I am not sure he played at a high 30%. But if honestly, I liked how he played in defensive and forcheking more.

I don't know, either Kuraly isn't in ideal shape yet, or his hockey IQ is average at best. In fact, there were not one, but 2 minor leaguers in the line.

Roslovic - not so much dangerous passes, chances. But I could be wrong, that team had pretty stupid marking numbers and his shape can be bad.

I liked Danforth, I would never say it was his first game. He is a real warrior. Someone should explain to him that it wasn't an NHL game. :sarcasm:

I didn't expect anything from Atkinson, missing the season is bound to show.

The Battery goalie played like God. If not for him, this team could have lost big.

EDIT: But I liked Jack in other games what I watched.

Last edited:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I am afraid I was in our town so I couldn't watch the game before. So I will watch tomorrow (here already tomorrow). Although Cole Sillinger - 10 points. :thumbu:

The final - it was one man show. Patrik Laine. Although I am not sure he played at a high 30%. But if honestly, I liked how he played much better on defensive and forcheking more.

I don't know, either Kuraly isn't in ideal shape yet, or his hockey IQ is average at best. In fact, there were not one, but 2 minor leaguers in the lineup.

Roslovic - minimum dangerous passes, chances. But I could be wrong, that team had pretty stupid marking numbers and his shape can be bad.

I liked Danforth, I would never say it was his first game. He is a real warrior. Someone should have explained to him that it wasn't an NHL game. :sarcasm:

I don't expect anything from Atkinson, missing the season is bound to show.

The Battery goalie played like God. If not for him, this team could have lost big.
I think Danford is one of the most unappreciated/underrated players on the Blue Jackets Roster. It’s likely Babcock will like his game.

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
I think Danford is one of the most unappreciated/underrated players on the Blue Jackets Roster. It’s likely Babcock will like his game.
People are sleeping on Danforth but he's the type of player Babcock loves to work with on top of his drive. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Babcock puts Fantilli and Danforth on the 3rd line opening day as Danforth would be the perfect wingman to help Fantilli start his career before heading up the line charts.

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
People are sleeping on Danforth but he's the type of player Babcock loves to work with on top of his drive. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Babcock puts Fantilli and Danforth on the 3rd line opening day as Danforth would be the perfect wingman to help Fantilli start his career before heading up the line charts.
Danforth on a line with Fantilli gives him an upgraded Brindley. Danforth has better offensive tools and tenacious like Brindley.

I am a Danforth fan.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I think Voronkov is ideal to skill, but not so tough, agressive players. I would put Jenner there but Boone is already not so fast.
Texier might be a good fit, then. He's tough and fast and has the skill to keep up.

Reactions: VT

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Texier might be a good fit, then. He's tough and fast and has the skill to keep up.
I'm not as high on Danforth as apparently a lot of us are, but I think this (Texier) is the correct answer to the question at hand.

I think I like the idea of Texier with Fantilli as a start and then who's on the other side. If Danforth earns it, fine by me. But the fan me who isn't at practice and comes with my own personal preferences and biases probably wouldn't automatically put him there, I'd look for someone else.

That said, this all feels a lot like a discussion for the Offseason GM thread. Then again, we're talking about whether or not we should extend Ivan Provorov in two years in the prospects thread, so... welcome to late summer in HFCBJ-land.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino