Canucks waive D Travis Hamonic (All Hamonic Discussion)

Do you want Hamonic to Opt Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Complete lack of human considerations in their decisions. There is no emotional intelligence. A poorly programmed robot full of critical error bugs that treats the roster like cattle. Creates awkward situations like this Hamonic one, and an inevitable fractured locker room, front office, and any humanistic interactions in it's path.
They lack any type of insight into anything complicated.

And that starts with Franky.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Anyone else feel he might not want to really play hockey anymore?
For the Canucks?

I wouldn’t blame him if that was the case.

It’s kinda interesting how many injuries our players have suffered over the last 8 seasons.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
Hamonic’s Agent on Donny and Dhali says he expects him on the next road trip, that Hamonic loves playing in vancouver.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Anyone else feel he might not want to really play hockey anymore?

I think he wants to playa, and all of media saying like Vancouver is actually true since a cdc member said that he had the chance to ask Hamonic if he would like to play for the Canucks and he said it will be a dream for him to play for the Canucks.

Earlier this here he said that he become a Canucks fan when the Manitoba moose started playing in Manitoba. But I don’t like that he’s in and out of the line up like this.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The dysfunction lol GM calls up a player, coach is like yeah I'm not using him.

This doesn't make any sense.

He's missed 6 games and doesn't have an injury, and was playing 20+ minutes/game on the last homestand. He's clearly a top-4 defender here when available.

If Tanner Pearson had a minor knock that caused him to miss this last road trip, would Pearson be loaned to the AHL? Not bloody likely.

Reactions: mossey3535

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Why would they call him up in the first place if that was the case?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad