Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
I think all the good luck the Canucks were riding throughout the season has run out and now this is what the team is when it's going a little the other way. Without Markstrom to patch the leaks, the Canucks just aren't good enough defensively. I'd love to watch some Canucks playoff hockey again, but I don't see where another 8-9 wins come from. Maybe they get 7 if they beat all the teams below them, but that only puts them at 88 points. They're gonna need to steal a game against a far better opponent like the Avs -- hopefully they have a case of the Roxy flu tomorrow.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
We either gonna win or get completely ******-ized.

Also it’s 2000 night so we may get some at Todd Bertuzzi y’all.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
need a big win tommorow. gonna be a blowout. vancovuer needs to score the first goal and never look back keep pushing for 60 mins if they wanna keep their playoff hopes alive.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
i6h1a3anfwk41.jpg

CambieKev

Scout. Future Considerations, Dobber Prospects.
Aug 26, 2019
It would be a pleasant surprise to see Dan Cloutier come out in full gear. He was integral to that group's identity despite all of his shortcomings. He also offered quite a lot of entertainment with his acrobatic style.

Jimnastic

Canucks Diehard
Nov 13, 2017
Sydney
...is #44 going to be in the building?
Had lunch with Babych at the 50th season ticket holders lunch a month ago. He was a great guy. Got lucky and won a helmet signed by 30 Canucks (Lumme, Vervagart, Schnepts, Kearns, Babych, to name a few). It is in the entrance of my house in Australia.

Reactions: The Vasili Jerry

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Man, the Canucks/Avs games of the early 2000s were fun to watch. Line brawls weren't out of the question. The Jovanovski/Deadmarsh scrap, the Parker/Bertuzzi incident that lead to Bertuzzi getting a 10-game suspension for leaving the bench to help Jovanovski when Parker jumped him, and that's to say nothing of the skill each team had. The Avs were stacked with Sakic, Forsberg, Roy, Blake, Hejduk et al, and the Canucks had Naslund, Morrison, Bertuzzi, Jovo and Ohlund, and the Twins starting to emerge as players...

The Avs were one of the best teams in the league at that point while the Canucks were trying to establish a new identity. But those games were usually a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

Reactions: I am toxic

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Man, the Canucks/Avs games of the early 2000s were fun to watch. Line brawls weren't out of the question. The Jovanovski/Deadmarsh scrap, the Parker/Bertuzzi incident that lead to Bertuzzi getting a 10-game suspension for leaving the bench to help Jovanovski when Parker jumped him, and that's to say nothing of the skill each team had. The Avs were stacked with Sakic, Forsberg, Roy, Blake, Hejduk et al, and the Canucks had Naslund, Morrison, Bertuzzi, Jovo and Ohlund, and the Twins starting to emerge as players...

The Avs were one of the best teams in the league at that point while the Canucks were trying to establish a new identity. But those games were usually a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

I remember how f***ing scared I used to get when I saw the Avs in my Safeway game calendar.

Also, is Milan Hejduk the best player who everyone has forgotten about? That dude f***ing killed us every damn time.

Reactions: I am toxic

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I remember how f***ing scared I used to get when I saw the Avs in my Safeway game calendar.

Also, is Milan Hejduk the best player who everyone has forgotten about? That dude f***ing killed us every damn time.

Hejduk was a great player, and possibly the original "Canuck Killer". As good as he was league wide, the guy was money in the bank to light up the Canucks every time the two teams locked horns. He always seemed to have another gear when the Canucks and Avs played each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad