Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I predict Colorado takes the series in 4, Roy doesn't even break a sweat and the apologists call this a "learning experience" for our young players like the Sedin Sisters and Bryan Allen. I'll be laughing when they don't make the playoffs again until 2005

Reactions: Starships

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
giphy.gif

Jimnastic

Canucks Diehard
Nov 13, 2017
Sydney
The team has had a bad run of luck and some sketchy games. After the bounce on the first goal in Arizona I could only think..."Oh no, not again." But, I believe that things will turn around again. We still have a surprisingly strong team even missing Marky. Though I have been unable to fathom how long it has taken to move Louie down and Jake up, I generally support both Green and Benning. May the gods of Hockey (hallowed be Gordie Howe) see fit to give us an effing break.

Reactions: David71

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
HUGE game! I think this team needs an early goal and hopefully a lucky bounce to get the confidence up. Another early and/or fluky could get ugly fast.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Tryamkin

Haha this rat deserves it, to hell with him. Hope the Putin league wont sign him, hope the NHL steers clear, and hope the guy realizes that hating our league, our country, our city, the way we like freedom... that the way he did this WILL have consequences. No mercy, no forgiveness, until the guy truly admits the MASSIVE error of his ways :rant:

You forgot to sign in as M2B

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Tomorrow's game should be the season deciding game. If we lose, then seasons probably over for good and we really did win our cup blowing out a tired bruins team.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
We're gonna get wrecked. Alternatively, like the Boston game we'll come out of nowhere and actually win.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
The team has had a bad run of luck and some sketchy games. After the bounce on the first goal in Arizona I could only think..."Oh no, not again." But, I believe that things will turn around again. We still have a surprisingly strong team even missing Marky. Though I have been unable to fathom how long it has taken to move Louie down and Jake up, I generally support both Green and Benning. May the gods of Hockey (hallowed be Gordie Howe) see fit to give us an effing break.

The team has bounced between good stretch/bad stretch all season so I'd imagine they have a good stretch left in them... except now they have some injuries and they're going to be battling with 5 other teams for 1 or 2 spots. So even if they get a good run in again it may not necessarily matter if the competition does as well.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
It'ss 2000s night. Hope to see some legends there like Jovocop, Salo, Sopel, and Ruutu.

Fitting that 2000s night will be against the Avs. Maybe Steve Moore makes a surprise appearance.

In the early 2000's my daughter would watch Canucks games with me sometimes; it ended up being much more of a "I wanna hang with dad!" thing than any desire to learn about the sport or team, and a love of the game didn't take. But years afterwards, she still recognizes the names from the West Coast Express years whenever they come up in random conversation or on tv.

When Ruuttu's first game back in Vancouver (also Sidney Crosby's first IIRC) happened, they did a highlight package of his greatest exploits at one point. She looked at me and said: "He's such an asshole...!" I turned to her and said: "Yes. But. He was our asshole."

We’re without Rantanen, Makar, Kadri, Burakovsky, Calvert and Grubauer. Take it easy on us!

I'll raise you Markstrom, Boeser, and Myers with Hughes and Demko on the limp.

We need Hindu back to PM me asking how much he would need to pay for the girl in my avatar

Girl. Huh. He's moved up from scuttlebutt I've heard around here.

I wonder how much I'd have to pay for Harold Druken's jockstRRPRRGHHH

I'm sorry

lol don't encourage him.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
One more loss, and regardless of what happens on the out-of-town scoreboard, the Canucks officially fall below the playoff bar....odds of making the playoffs then drop below 50 percent.

And we don't even have 'the tank thread' open to comments anymore. It's a double-whammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad