Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign Marc Michaelis

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
The fact that he isn’t a slug is already an upgrade on half of the bottom 6

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Thought he was a bit better in the 2nd half of the game but generally looked small/slow/weak and like a guy who should really be in Utica.

Can we trade him for Nico Sturm? :(

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I thought he was OK.

What I dont like is that his last name is just a first name with -is tagged on. Seems lazy to me. If Myers' name was Tyler Tyleris he'd get called out for that so I think its fair to bring up here.

What do you think of last names that originated from an ancestor's profession or being a descendant?

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
Thought he was a bit better in the 2nd half of the game but generally looked small/slow/weak and like a guy who should really be in Utica.

i thought he looked quick but definitely a bit small and not ready for the physicality. He really should be in Utica getting game time. He was just overmatched but that’s hardly surprising for his first ever NHL game and first hockey game of any sort in months.

Reactions: Catamarca Livin

TraderJim

Um.. like.. you know
Apr 18, 2006
I thought he was OK.

What I dont like is that his last name is just a first name with -is tagged on. Seems lazy to me. If Myers' name was Tyler Tyleris he'd get called out for that so I think its fair to bring up here.
This concept of humour confuses and infuriates me!

Reactions: lindgren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad