Post-Game Talk: Canucks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Our next 5 are against Buffalo, Columbus, Calgary, Arizona and Philadelphia.. Anything less than at least 7 points there is a failure IMO

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Our next 5 are against Buffalo, Columbus, Calgary, Arizona and Philadelphia.. Anything less than at least 7 points there is a failure IMO

If we lose to Buffalo, Arizona, or Philly that would be pathetic. The way this team has been scoring they better beat 4 of those 5. Calgary is a wildcard but when Calgary is the best opponent in a 5 game stretch you better not go worse than 4-1.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I wanna see Nash score 12 goals and MSL get 38 assists, and for Lundqvist to come down on angel wings saying "I am here my children, be saved".

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I suppose so, again. I'm in sky is falling mode because I'm still really worked up..

I want to hear this roar from Zucc tomorrow

Honestly, with Talbot in net anything is possible. The way the offense has been going lately with Lundqvist in net chances are slim to none we'd lose. Even with Talbot the chances are small. Then again the one game Talbot played well the score was 1-1 heading into the 3rd for Arizona. Still the NHL.

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
I'll tell you what that St. Louis guy is clearly both too damn old and too damn bad.

I haven't been thrilled with him lately either but did you see that tic tac toe play to Step? Why is there no gif of that goal on this damn site?

Twas a beauty.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
****** game to drop a point in..

Kreider giving burrows a beat down was still pretty awesome

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
I would play Skapski tomorrow, but I think AV goes back to Cam to give him the opportunity to play through his struggles and hopefully gain some confidence against an offensively inept opponent

It's still mind boggling to me though that Sather has still not made a move for a cheap goalie with more experience than Skapski. He's probably being stubborn, but he should have made a move when they knew Henrik would be out at least a month.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
Not signing Stralman is in hindsight (and at the time) the worst move by Rangers in a long time. Embarrassing lost just taking their line-up into account.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Not signing Stralman is in hindsight (and at the time) the worst move by Rangers in a long time. Embarrassing lost just taking their line-up into account.
Yup. I don't care what people say about Boyle's value. Dumping Strålman was idiotic. We got to the SCF much more because of Strålman than the other way around. Boyle won't be around for much longer, Strålman would've been and I would've kept him over guys like Girardi and Staal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad