Pre-Game Talk: Canucks @ Ottawa Thur. Nov. 03 7:30 pm on TSN5

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
According to nhl.com, we have scored 10 goals in the last 5 games

Lets release the firepower on that tired Vancouver team

GO SENS GO

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
McCorkic is the perfect player for tonight's game, Vancouver is as desperate as a team can get and having a pest buzzing around a frustrated team is a great game plan. Vancouver is going to throw everything at us, and a guy like McCorkic will answer the bell. He can draw penalties with his game

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Looking forward to see Condon play. His stats weren't to sexy for MTL last year, but I'm sure he's improved Over the summer. Huge pressure on him, sometimes coming to a team that wants you really settled the player down and he can get into a comfort zone, he's fighting for his NHL career and it'll be good to see how he handles that pressure against a team he is supposed to best.

A lot of pressure on him, good first test.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hopefully Condon doesn't suck.

If he does, i guess it is never early to start up the tank thread. :sarcasm:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Hopefully Condon doesn't suck.

If he does, i guess it is never early to start up the tank thread. :sarcasm:

If anything he's proven he makes a good first impression. Hopefully that continues tonight. Him and Hamburglar suffer from the exact same thing, good first impressions.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Condon looked OK for Montreal and look at how heavily Montreal relies on their goalies.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
I think inserting McCormick and Claeson tonight will/would afford them a nice boost of confidence - and allow Boucher some measure of how well the system is being implemented in Bingo. I'm not sure about putting Condon in after, what, 2 practices? Everyone was willing to pass off Anderson's start to "getting used to the system" (including Boucher). How is a new guy going to fare?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
McCorkic is the perfect player for tonight's game, Vancouver is as desperate as a team can get and having a pest buzzing around a frustrated team is a great game plan. Vancouver is going to throw everything at us, and a guy like McCorkic will answer the bell. He can draw penalties with his game

Feel like McCormick is a player very suitable for Boucher's style.

I think inserting McCormick and Claeson tonight will/would afford them a nice boost of confidence - and allow Boucher some measure of how well the system is being implemented in Bingo. I'm not sure about putting Condon in after, what, 2 practices? Everyone was willing to pass off Anderson's start to "getting used to the system" (including Boucher). How is a new guy going to fare?

Yup. Im excited to see McCormick tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad