Canucks News, Rumours, & Fantasy GM | Is it September yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Yeah that Soucy EW projection definitely feels light, I was thinking it would be a 3x3 all day given what #4-5 UFA dmen seem to get in FA.

Reactions: geebaan and MS

dez

Mar 3, 2012
There going to sign Cole, Soucy and Bjugstad aren't they... Big sigh.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
They need to be careful about who they sign for more than two years, considering the raises Hronek, Pettersson, Kuzmenko will be getting and OEL’s buyout penalty will be significant those years.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
PA, “we just ran out of time”

I can just hear it now
crying-baby-istock660.jpg

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
You can tell how impatient a lot of people are just reading this thread and the one that was closed.

I don't know why people expect any management team to be able to fix all of Benning's shit in like 1-2 season. Never mind the fact we have just started the offseason of 2nd season.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
You can tell how impatient a lot of people are just reading this thread and the one that was closed.

I don't know why people expect any management team to be able to fix all of Benning's shit in like 1-2 season. Never mind the fact we have just started the offseason of 2nd season.
I don’t expect them to fix everything, but they themselves scoffed at the notion of this being years away and gave a two year timeline.

Their Hronek move and OEL buyout means this team needs to be a playoff team for the next two seasons. To guarantee themselves (within reason), they need to make some pretty significant moves over the summer. A majority of significant movement happens over this week and the following two weeks.

It’s just that simple. They have set the bar for themselves. Fans can’t be blamed for actively evaluating them as things go on based on the bar they set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad