Canucks News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | A True Playoff Team

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
In fairness we could alienate half the fanbase or more that wanted to run Miller and Boeser out of town?

It's always wrong until we win a cup if you want it to be.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
In fairness we could alienate half the fanbase or more that wanted to run Miller and Boeser out of town?

It's always wrong until we win a cup if you want it to be.
I agree with the sentiment that we’re all wrong often enough (another recent example were those against trading Kuzmenko when his value was at an all time high at last year’s deadline). The key difference is some people aren’t willing to change their opinion or arguments despite 8 years of evidence disproving it. Those people post in bad faith and generally suck to engage with.

Reactions: vanuck and sting101

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I agree with the sentiment that we’re all wrong often enough (another recent example were those against trading Kuzmenko when his value was at an all time high at last year’s deadline). The key difference is some people aren’t willing to change their opinion or arguments despite 8 years of evidence disproving it. Those people post in bad faith and generally suck to engage with.
I dont think you would have gotten much for Kuz

It goes both ways and it's not all black or white. People still lump posters into derogatory terms for past opinions after 8 yrs

"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison."

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Hog-JT-Brock
Dak-Tage-Benson
Suter-Chand-Garly
Podz-Teddy-Laff

Dump EP40 for Tage and Benson.
Save 3.6 M

Dump Mik.
Save 4.75M

Total savings: 8.35M

Sign Chandler to a 5x5. Use the 3.35 to sign Dak.
In a complete fantasy we can pencil in Bjugstad in as 4C

JT
Tage
Chand
Bjug

Nasty depth, size, experience and 2 way skill

Last edited:

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
I think we need to go get another #1 goalie, Demko's injury history isn't making him very reliable. If its time to all in on a cup we need a goalie who can stay healthy. Demko is awesome but this is a huge risk and gamble to take to run with him at this point.

Reactions: TruKnyte

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I think we need to go get another #1 goalie, Demko's injury history isn't making him very reliable. If its time to all in on a cup we need a goalie who can stay healthy. Demko is awesome but this is a huge risk and gamble to take to run with him at this point.
You don’t simply just go get another #1 goalie .

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
nucks need to get some shooters on the team next year.

Winger depth is totally putrid.

Boeser
Garland
Hoglander
Joshua
Suter
Mikheyev
PDG
Lafferty

Your best wingers are either slow as hell and passengers next to a good center or are middle 6 talent at best.

Reactions: vancityluongo

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
If we have to move on from Hronek because of salary demands what could we pry away from the Ducks?

Ducks aren't going to trade their core pieces like Leo, McTavish, Cutter, Minty, or their 1st this year, but getting Luneau in a package for Hronek (if we decide to move him) would be awesome.

Troy Terry would also be a good get but the Ducks are trying to add to their team, not make a lateral move, it sounds like.

Reactions: Hodgy

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I would spend some time looking at Salt Lake. New owner might be looking to compete. Not sure if there is a fit though.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Dhaliwal on SN650: "Milstein/Zadorov looking for $5M+ on his next contract at 'big' term".

Do you take Hronek at $8M or Zadorov/Tanev at $9.5M?

Reactions: brock hughes007

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I don't take Hronek anywhere near $8M.

$5M is too pricy as well for a Bottom 4 dman.

But maybe a deal can be had at $4.5M.

Dhaliwal, who probably drinks Crown Royal with Milstein, did not seem particularly optimistic that Zadorov will sign anything that doesn't start with a "5".

Reactions: Nucker101

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad