GDT: Canucks n Habs 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Are we allowed to trade rosters?

I mean, we did it with coaches back in 2013 (and netted a 2nd from it) but can we trade rosters?

Or is that just another deflection from the step back this team has taken so far this season, that has so shocked JT Miller that . . . well, you can see the results.

Anyway, since we are assured the Canucks are in the best position to end Canada's Cup drought thanks in no small part to Green's system, there is no doubt we win tonight.

3-0

Demko 45 saves

Pearson hat trick

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Even if we lose on the scoreboard, I just want us to play better. I'm not expecting a win, unless Demko becomes a literal brick wall.
The Jets game showed what they're capable of. Show some pride and get at it, boys.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Even if we lose on the scoreboard, I just want us to play better. I'm not expecting a win, unless Demko becomes a literal brick wall.
The Jets game showed what they're capable of. Show some pride and get at it, boys.
That’s how we felt in the 70’s and 80’s too. Just play hard, compete your best, and (as fans) we are satisfied. Tickets were 10 bucks too, and we had no expectation of winning. It’s been 50 years, and (as a fan) I would love to have a winning team, like part of the Gillis era was.

Reactions: kevinsane

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Won’t get to watch until maybe the third period tonight. Wife’s birthday dinner (my helping to make a cake yesterday with the kid wasn’t some sort of euphemism!) and then guitar practice. Hopefully there will be something worthwhile to watch!

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
I'm thinking there will be two fights tonight...who is in them?

MacEwan?
Horvat?
dark horse Virtanen but it will be a hug fest...

Who yah got?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Remember guys 4pm start this thing about to getter going also I UPDATED the op with the UPDATE on the Green Miller feud thats developing

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Don't like that they loaded up the topline. Should've kept Boeser with a struggling Petey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad