Canucks Managerial Thread | 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

castanza

May 30, 2015
No? That isn't what I said at all, actually.

Do you even read what you write?? That is exactly what you've said.

If Botchford had zero credibility he wouldn't have a job, he'd be in the unemployment line.

You've just used Botchford's employment status as your metric to determine that he should have credibility. It cannot be anymore clear than providing your direct quote. You are saying he is employed, he should have credibility otherwise he would be unemployed.

I disagree with the way Benning is running the team. Jim Benning's employers agree with it and find him to be "credible." Thus, he remains employed.

But for Benning, his employment status has nothing to do with whether he is a credible GM since you disagree with the way Benning is running the team.

If you can't understand the inconsistency in your argument, then your completely lost.

4, I speak from personal experience and training.

The scary fact is that you have training, if you managed to get a passing grade on your training whomever your teacher is should be fired.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I was being semi-literal, as obviously he wasn't spending all his time on the clothing line.

But it gives a pretty good idea of where his head and ego were at. What other non-superstar has done something like this? Especially at age 23.

IIRC, it was his brother's business - Hodgson just posed for some photos.

Ace101

Apr 2, 2014
Only around 160 NHL games difference because Cody was *GIFTED* a large number of games because of his pedigree. Wellwood didn't have the same kind of slack. Remember even Cam Barker was given numerous chances because of the same thing (eg., former 1st rounder, etc.,).

IMHO, Cody was on the right path under AV.

Yea, I honestly thought he'd be a solid second line center for us eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad