Post-Game Talk: Canucks lose 3-2 || <Loud noises>

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
time is running out with Baertschi

if he doesn't produce 45+ points by next season he'll be playing in a different league

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
At this rate we are going to wear out our bottom 6 grinders. Who is going to punch faces if Prust and Dorsett are both too tired?

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
Anyone else feel we've been really unlucky in most of our losses?

WD is to blame. Protecting the lead from the 20 minute mark, rolling 3 lines. Then when the game is tied, WD plays for the 1point.

Same thing happen against Calgary.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
The building was extremely empty last night. They are filling the seats the camera faces. The lower bowl on the other side was maybe half full.

I was there, it really wasn't like that.

The bigger issue is people's inability to show up on time for the game. They come in at 730 and can't sit until commercial breaks.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I had a handful times where last season where i'd get upgraded for free to the lower bowl (just 2 seats).

Then the introduced the seat upgrade app and that hasn't happened since. But if people aren't upgrading or buying the seats in the first place maybe it'll happen again?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I was there, it really wasn't like that.

The bigger issue is people's inability to show up on time for the game. They come in at 730 and can't sit until commercial breaks.

And then they sit next to you and they're like "so what did I miss?" and I'm like

anigif_enhanced-25359-1425414197-26.gif

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
I feel unlucky in the losses, but I feel very lucky that Miller has looked superb thus far in the season. I'm still not hopeful that he'll keep up this form throughout the season, as it would be quite the resurgence after years of mediocrity or even sub par goaltending, but he's really played great this year.

We would not have the wins we have with the 0.911 Miller we had last year.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
It turns out with the way this team is built and coached right now we're a pretty mediocre club. 26th in the league in terms of puck possession. Who would've known after getting rid of the players we did...

It's amazing how great Hutton looks after just doing some workouts, considering he wasn't even capable of cracking that sick Utica defense last spring. No way he could have. He was too green. He didn't have the pro experience. And now all of a sudden he's the 2nd best D on an NHL team after doing some sick squats and lunges? It's almost unbelievable! :sarcasm:

Yeah, dat growth curve. It's insane. :laugh:

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
It's amazing how great Hutton looks after just doing some workouts, considering he wasn't even capable of cracking that sick Utica defense last spring. No way he could have. He was too green. He didn't have the pro experience. And now all of a sudden he's the 2nd best D on an NHL team after doing some sick squats and lunges? It's almost unbelievable! :sarcasm:

To be fair, Comets fans couldn't have known that Hutton was NHL ready when they were defending the decision to send him home last spring. It's funny with the benefit of hindsight though...

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
It's a completely different league and level of play. This Baertschi looks a lot like the one that couldn't hold a spot on the Flames for the last 2 years.

Still time for Baertschi, but at this point Vey, Clendening and Baertschi are looking like a disgustingly bad return for two 2nds and Forsling.

Dat asset management.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad