GDT: Canucks@Leafs 7PM HNIC CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
I have a feeling a loss here would send everybody here into total metldown mode

Depens on the way we play. If we play the same stretch pass nonsense bullshit with 86 giveaways and 76 icing and terrible powerplay again, and we lose, yes, I will go to total meltdown mode.

If we lose like we did against Tampa, it's all fine.

Reactions: glue and SAMCRO44

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Go Leafs Go!

I'm ready to hear useless biographical facts about Canucks players from Jim tonight. They will be introduced to you like you've never watched an out of market game before.
I'll take that over hearing "the great reach of Chara!!" 56 times when we play the Bruins.....

Reactions: axman15

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Looking forward to Hughson describing the majesty and genius of Bo Horvat with every minor play.

Although to be fair at least it will be appropriate to bring him up tonight, unlike every other broadcast. "Babcock throws out Tavares for a big faceoff against the Bruins here. He's earned his coaches trust, much like Bo Horvat over there in Vancouver."

4StevieBlunder4

May 9, 2017
Easy win boys.
Just give Hutch some support, there was NOTHING wrong with his game against Minnesota, but they were playing like Anderson was in net. Not every goalie can bail us out, not every goalie is a Vezina candidate.

But I think we can all agree that everyone is more comfortable with Hutch in net than Sparks- the team sure seemed more comfortable.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
NHL standings

Toronto ..... 54 points
Boston ....... 50 points
Buffalo....... 50 points
Montreal .. 49 points

Leafs need to use their 1 game in hand to start creating some separation again from the chasing pack as a tough stretch is ahead and we could find ourselves on the outside of the playoffs looking in without some much needed wins again.

Without Freddy things are getting tight in the Atlantic.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Cue Cherry on Coach's Corner tonight. "Take us back to last week when I said you don't run up the score like team Canada did" "it'll come back to bite ya" "not the Canadian thing to do" "see boys and girls out there, I know what I'm talking about and that right there is the only reason team Canada is gone"

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
So does Leivo win it in the shootout and receive a teary standing ovation from the crowd?

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
So does Leivo win it in the shootout and receive a teary standing ovation from the crowd?

Odds are slim to none, and slim just left town while he sits on IR and not even playing. :wg:

Vancouver Canucks
Josh LeivoIR
injury.svg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad