GDT: Canucks @ Jets - Bell MTS Place - Mon Dec 11 7PM CT - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I don't think a win over the banged up Canucks would be a statement win that the ship has been righted. That's what Thursday's game is for.

I'm just interested in the coaching matchup tonight. That's where games are lost (but not won. Only lost.)

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I wouldn't expect Mason to be activated today. Wednesday is more likely

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I missed the last 2 completely and only caught a small part of the first road game.
Since Sip seems to be on the wagon
I’m going to drink red wine from start to Finnish for a Laine Hatty

Reactions: Mony Vibescu

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
As long as we don't get goalied we should be good. Please, for the love of God Mo, play Perreault more than single digits.

I'll be there, good things have happened when I'm there so far this year.

Would love to see more MP and Army too. I feel a good game coming on for ELL.

Will be there as well...I have been to 7 and have a record of 6 wins 1 loss. (had to witness the Columbus stinker live) so would really love to see it go to 7 and 1! I think I was .500 at best over the previous years.

Looking forward to watching the Boeser kid. Saw him play with UND a couple times and was hoping he’d be available to us at 25 in the 15 draft. Though the only goals I want to see him pump are on Markstrom in the warmup. In the end I think we did pretty decent with that Roslovic guy at 25.

Go Jets Go

Reactions: Mony Vibescu

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
Mo is a strange guy. Last year it was constant line shuffles but this year nothing is going to get the lines changed.

Paul there is a moderation between those two extreme sides.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Feeling very confident we get a win tonight. After that uptempo game in Tampa we shouldn't have any problem getting going in the first period.

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Didn’t see much of Saturday game, but thought I saw that Myers was hurt too. Glad to see he is good to go.

Should be lots of ice time for top 2 pairings.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Didn’t see much of Saturday game, but thought I saw that Myers was hurt too. Glad to see he is good to go.

Should be lots of ice time for top 2 pairings.

I think Myers just took a puck (it was a pass) off the ankle bone. He didn't miss a shift.

Reactions: FFHockey

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Totally off topic...but does anyone know why after someone posts a Twitter link in a thread I'm unable to scroll past it? I can scroll but the screen just stays just below the Twitter post. Hard to read some threads.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Time to get back on a winning streak!!! :D

1-lets-go-jets-florian-rodarte.jpg

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Quick Chevy call......call Overhardt now and sign that extension.

#1 pairing
#1 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad