Injury Report: Canucks Injury Thread 2016-17

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Well. The clubbing tomorrow will make it 110% official that we are sellers, so that's something I guess?

Our D will get murdered and our goalie(s) will get lit up. Talk about bad timing - in the middle of TDL-week.

The most Canuck thing ever would be to win this game like 2-1 in OT with Sbisa playing 45 minutes and Miller playing like the love child of Tim Thomas and Hasek. Yeah

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006

IMO they should err on the side of caution with highly contagious diseases. But maybe that's just me.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
You should wear a mask, or a paper bag over your head just to be safe. You could even write a message on it to show your support!

820854aef1c0c1c4e0bc4912d3ce5503.jpg

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
They should just call the game and give San Jose a 5-2 victory. Canuck goals from Hansen and burr.

I dont think it can work that way even if both teams agreed. Plus San Jose knows they could do better :laugh:

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Marky out at least another week, possibly (and probably) longer. So he won't get many more reps this season going by Willie's deployment schedule. He has 6 played in 2017, Bachmann will have at least 2 before he's back. 1/3!! :sarcasm:

Eriksson 1-2 weeks. Hopefully Goldobin stays on Bo's line those weeks.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Marky out at least another week, possibly (and probably) longer. So he won't get many more reps this season going by Willie's deployment schedule. He has 6 played in 2017, Bachmann will have at least 2 before he's back. 1/3!! :sarcasm:

Couldve easily saved 1m a year on his contract by waiting to re-sign Markstrom

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

Only way Goldy stays on that line is if they dont produce. If they produce lots of goals Willie will complain about not caring about team defense and separate them and put Goldy with Chaput and Magna to end out of the season crushing his confidence

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Couldve easily saved 1m a year on his contract by waiting to re-sign Markstrom

+ the extra dollars that Miller is going to get as he's undeniably the organization's #1. He's going to have started a lot of games = will be more expensive than he should be as few teams are of interest to him, and most likely even fewer are interested in him.

Fantastic management!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad