GDT: Canucks @ Flames, 6:00PM on SNET-W and The Fan 960

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Whose ever stick tipped that puck wide thank you! all i seen was open net and a couple sticks! and nice work on the EN! Go Flames Go! Cheers Pmacc

Jbo's stick.

As long as we can beat the Canucks on home ice and the Oilers whenever then I am a happy camper... for the most part.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
This team... Whenever I'm starting to want to tank for a season, they go out and beat one of the top teams in the NHL but whenever they start winning a few and I want a playoff run, they give up a 3-0 lead and lose...

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
Cammy has sure been playing well lately. For all the hate he received at the beginning of the year, he is sure producing.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
No offense but why the **** are you complaining about his ice time? He has played over 11 minutes has pp time and is playing with Cammy and Tangs.

Not just this game, but others too. Besides, Hartley increased Baertschi's ice time as the game went on. Started out barely playing though.

Anyway, looks like Hartley's gambit in starting Taylor paid off. Wasn't spectacular but was good enough to get the win.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Not just this game, but others too. Besides, Hartley increased Baertschi's ice time as the game went on. Started out barely playing though.

Anyway, looks like Hartley's gambit in starting Taylor paid off. Wasn't spectacular but was good enough to get the win.
Wish he would get more than 11 minutes. I'd love to see him on the second line, get PP time, and PK time.
Best part about beating the Nucks? Pissed off Nuck fans :D

Truth. Love seeing Canucks fans mad.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Good win, but still don't really know about this team.

Win's a win though, I hope they can go on a little streak here or start really slowing down, because next month some of these guys like Stemp, Iggy, Cammy will be worth a fortune.

DouglasQuaid

Blabbed about Mars
May 8, 2010
This team... Whenever I'm starting to want to tank for a season, they go out and beat one of the top teams in the NHL but whenever they start winning a few and I want a playoff run, they give up a 3-0 lead and lose...

Keep cheering for the tank, please. :laugh:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
You know what the best part of this game was? Watching Flames players actually lay the Sedin sisters on their *****. Love it, JBo shut em down pretty good too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad