GDT: Canucks @ Flames, 6:00PM on SNET-W and The Fan 960

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Sharks fan coming in peace, I had a fantasy question. I'm considering taking a player from your team and Cammy, Tanguay, Stempniak, Hudler are all still available in my league(its a small league). Who would be my best bet, my league counts goals, assists, +/-, and PIM. I'm looking for someone who will play the rest of the season without injury and be a consistent producer. Any advice would help greatly.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Sharks fan coming in peace, I had a fantasy question. I'm considering taking a player from your team and Cammy, Tanguay, Stempniak, Hudler are all still available in my league(its a small league). Who would be my best bet, my league counts goals, assists, +/-, and PIM. I'm looking for someone who will play the rest of the season without injury and be a consistent producer. Any advice would help greatly.

I would go with either Hudler or Cammy. Cammy has had injure problems in the past but his 16 points in 17 games speak for themselves. Hudler is now on a line with Iginla and seems to be clicking and while he doesn't have the same history with big point seasons as Tanguay or Cammy do he is arguably our most consistent forward. I wouldn't take Tanguay for his +-, Stemps is streaky and really more of a 3rd liner.

I have Hudler in every poll I have and he is been great so far that is who I would take.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB

Either Hudler or Cammy imo, but I'd go with Hudler personally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad