Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Stars - 6-2 (Pettersson x2, Boeser, Dickinson, Garland, Podkolzin)

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Every game i watch Dallas play is boring and they look old and slow and bad, and then Robertson scores 2 and pavelski tips in agoal with under 5 mins left and they end up winning often.

This game should be an easy 4-1 win but I am not going to bet on that happening.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Regardless of how the last few games turn out, after the really bad start this outfit has been tremendous since. Bolds well for the future with a stud goaltender and an exciting brand of play! Will definitely be a force for the foreseeable future. One or two tweeks maybe.

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
You think Chiasson keeps getting these minutes with Boeser back? Contemplating add him. Boeser, Garland, or Podkolzin in fantasy next two games

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
The Canucks are probly mentally worn down at this point, especially knowing Horvat is out (on top of the other injuries). It's going to be one of those nights where they can't seem to get anything going. 4-1 Dallas. Podz will jam in a rebound.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Tonight is gonna be a tough night in the dot.

SEZ9cqz.png

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
It's 'won or done' in tonight's game....even with a win, it's still doubtful they're reeling in the Stars. The wildcard race is basically over. The Canucks only real hope is third place in the Pacific.

They're obviously hoping that L.A. really falters down the stretch. But even if they do, the Canucks will have to climb over Vegas to get into third spot. And looking at the Kings schedule, they have a back-to-back with Anaheim and I think still have to play the Kraken.

Just can't see it happening this year.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
It's 'won or done' in tonight's game....even with a win, it's still doubtful they're reeling in the Stars. The wildcard race is basically over. The Canucks only real hope is third place in the Pacific.

They're obviously hoping that L.A. really falters down the stretch. But even if they do, the Canucks will have to climb over Vegas to get into third spot. And looking at the Kings schedule, they have a back-to-back with Anaheim and I think still have to play the Kraken.

Just can't see it happening this year.

I actually can see both LA and Vegas continuing to stumble a bit. But running the table is a tall order, and really that's what the Canucks have to achieve, here.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad