Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Stars - 4-1 (Pettersson x2, Horvat, Miller)

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Live to fight another day, unfortunately. Vegas and Jets both won.
Demko was outstanding once again, honestly if we had BB to start the season, we would be the NYR of the west, not a great team 5 on 5 but comfortably sitting in the playoffs

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
Great game, lot of excitement (after the most boring first half ever). Petey scoring that 5 on 5 goal is huge too, complete individual effort. Demko O.O man we are lucky to have him. But the boys played hard and PKed exceptionally well.

Reactions: Ozone

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
That was one of the craziest periods of Canucks hockey I’ve seen in a while. How fortunate we are to have Shorty calling it, too - so good at conveying emotion at each end of the ice. He’s a gem. Totally brought the hype factor today.

Not a fan of his in general but he was good today.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
So ummmmm yeah

Are we gonna talk about how washed up Jamie Benn is.
He’s like a 3rd liner

Doesn’t he have like 5 years left on his deal as one of the higher paid players in the league?

Reactions: HockeyWooot

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
So ummmmm yeah

Are we gonna talk about how washed up Jamie Benn is.
He’s like a 3rd liner

Doesn’t he have like 5 years left on his deal as one of the higher paid players in the league?

One of those guys who really didn't have a half step to lose i guess. I think he's still probably better than just a "3rd liner", but like...not nearly to the level of his contract. That's going to be a problem for Dallas for sure. Some other bargain deals sorta offsetting it for now, but yikes. Same with Radulov. Their dominant top line got old quick.

Reactions: Breakers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad