Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Sens - 6-2 (Pearson, Motte, Schenn, Horvat, Chiasson, Miller)

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Anyone ever have a lot of fun the night before and only wake up feeling like garbage, full of regrets?

That's today, looking at the lack of news. Should've never gone out and won yesterday.

Its obvious the Aquilinis are in no rush to find a replacement which is probably the worst thing they could do. Green knows he is going to be gone soon, and Benning will probably follow soon after but, they have no idea when it will happen. Its like a company that you know is going bankrupt but you are still getting paid waiting for the inevitable layoffs

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Had a good time going to the game with @Jyrki21. I don’t have anything to really say about the game itself. I feel pretty checked out from the actual on Ice activity right now.

Jyrkis signs were awesome, and as he mentioned, there was a ton of Canucks fans at the game. Well, there really weren’t very many fans at the game at all, but the ones that were there were like 30% wearing Canucks jerseys. A lot of people expressed support when seeing the signs. A few people who didn’t understand them, but nobody who disapproved.

listening to the post game show on the radio was a treat. The post game media dudes and the Sens fans were absolutely PISSED. They were saying the rebuild was a failure, Dorion needs to be fired, they’ve run out of patience, etc. I don’t necessarily think they are wrong … but it is a funny contrast. At least they were actually rebuilding and didn’t trade away their last two first round picks! And Dorion has been a GM for less time than Benning. But somehow you don’t hear about toxic negative coverage of the team in Ottawa. Really makes you think.

Also it was funny that their radio host said something like “please don’t call in to complain about ownership. We already know, and it’s not going to change.” Lol.

Anyway, I actually think I’m going to step back for awhile. I have some hope that change will happen this season, but as everyone likes to say, we will wait and see. I’ll check in maybe after the season and hope there’s some good news. For now I feel a bit exhausted by Benning stuff and want to focus on some other things. So probably gonna stop posting for awhile and I’ll see you guys at the party when he’s finally gone.
Hope to see more of you here MBM, we will miss you. I feel the same, but i feel this board has become a good comedy relief the last few months. Its like we all see the joke, know what the joke is, yet it remains and the last handful of clowns are there to defend it, as expected. Its too funny. But i a gree, i cant watch games anymore, I kinda still want to but i no longer see a point to it. I want the loss, but how long can ya really cheer for your team to lose and see nothing positive come from it? Infact its gotten worse. And if the rumours are true that the owner will not be taken out by his family, and not only that he will find a cheap bozo replacement for Benning... like f***, what a waste....

Rick Rocket

Regetstred User
May 22, 2008
Had a good time going to the game with @Jyrki21. I don’t have anything to really say about the game itself. I feel pretty checked out from the actual on Ice activity right now.

Jyrkis signs were awesome, and as he mentioned, there was a ton of Canucks fans at the game. Well, there really weren’t very many fans at the game at all, but the ones that were there were like 30% wearing Canucks jerseys. A lot of people expressed support when seeing the signs. A few people who didn’t understand them, but nobody who disapproved.

listening to the post game show on the radio was a treat. The post game media dudes and the Sens fans were absolutely PISSED. They were saying the rebuild was a failure, Dorion needs to be fired, they’ve run out of patience, etc. I don’t necessarily think they are wrong … but it is a funny contrast. At least they were actually rebuilding and didn’t trade away their last two first round picks! And Dorion has been a GM for less time than Benning. But somehow you don’t hear about toxic negative coverage of the team in Ottawa. Really makes you think.

Also it was funny that their radio host said something like “please don’t call in to complain about ownership. We already know, and it’s not going to change.” Lol.

Anyway, I actually think I’m going to step back for awhile. I have some hope that change will happen this season, but as everyone likes to say, we will wait and see. I’ll check in maybe after the season and hope there’s some good news. For now I feel a bit exhausted by Benning stuff and want to focus on some other things. So probably gonna stop posting for awhile and I’ll see you guys at the party when he’s finally gone.
Appreciate your posts, see you soon

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.

Lammiko on D..?

That 3rd line sticks out like a sore thumb with Justin Dowling. I can live with the 4th line, but I see 2 significant holes.

3LW and 3LD. Can't believe Brad Hunt is a worthless contract. Sign a big rugged guy that can kill penalties. We have simply 2 NHL calibre LDs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad