Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Preds - 4-3 (SO) (Pettersson, Podkolzin, Joshua - Petey SO Winner)

Wholl win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Win was nice but better angle on Miller dropping guy he fought was gold )

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Are we the only team in the league that has never won the Cup and also never picked 1st overall? I'm honestly struggling to think of another team that's had neither of those things, it feels like everybody else has done at least one or the other.

Reactions: Grantham

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Are we the only team in the league that has never won the Cup and also never picked 1st overall? I'm honestly struggling to think of another team that's had neither of those things, it feels like everybody else has done at least one or the other.
Yep

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Nice game by Silovs. His confidence seems to have grown with each one.

Petey and Hughes with excellent performances, really carried the team for stretches.

It’s frustrating watching Wolanin on defense and knowing he could have been up here from the start. He’s been a really nice add back there.

Aman and Joshua’s goal was pretty as well.

Other than that, Preds took it to us a bit. Sometimes you paint a barn rather than a portrait, and this was a barn.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Preds are useless jabronis
Ducks and Blackhawks are worse
Yup

Clutch canucks coming through again winning when it matters most! well done boys!
Who do you pick if we win 2nd overall?

Reactions: Indiana

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Im just happy to see the team giving their goalies some support. Hopefully this carries over to next season as I dont think I can do another 40 games of 5-4 hockey games:laugh:

Reactions: Indiana

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

San Jose, Minnesota, Nashville, Arizona

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Nice game by Silovs. His confidence seems to have grown with each one.

Petey and Hughes with excellent performances, really carried the team for stretches.

It’s frustrating watching Wolanin on defense and knowing he could have been up here from the start. He’s been a really nice add back there.

Aman and Joshua’s goal was pretty as well.

Other than that, Preds took it to us a bit. Sometimes you paint a barn rather than a portrait, and this was a barn.

We have a defense that is competent, plus goaltending

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad