Post-Game Talk: Canucks Def. Penguins | 5-1 | Pearson, Horvat (2), Kuzmenko, & Miller

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Gonna be a slaughter fest! Pens coming off bad games in Alberta and then stewing and resting in Van for a few days now.

I would be surprised if Canucks even get 20 shots on net tonight.

5-1 Pens

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Most likely will be a Penguins victory tonight..They lost their last two (Oilers and Flames) so they're not what they used to be...Difference is that the Canucks will be coming off of a hard fought b2b...Travel isnt an issue, but fatigue might be.

Hopefully, Miller is good to go (he could wake up today, and his ankle could be twice the size).

I'd be happy with a single point.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
On paper the Pens tonight don’t look that scary but Crosby and Malkin will feast on our dogshit defence. Should be a decently bad loss tonight. 5-1?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
On paper the Pens tonight don’t look that scary but Crosby and Malkin will feast on our dogshit defence. Should be a decently bad loss tonight. 5-1?

Crosby has 9 goals and 10 assists in 19 career games against Vancouver, while Malkin has 10 goals and 10 assists in 18 games against Vancouver.

Brock Boeser has the best career stats vs Pittsburgh (7 goals and 3 assists in 8 games vs Pittsburgh) but of course, he's unavailable to us tonight. :(

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
5-2 Pittsburgh is my guess. Our goals both by Brisebois

Reactions: wonton15

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Saw a report yesterday from a Pens beat writer that Mike Sullivan was not in a good mood and that expect the Pens to come out guns blazing. We’re probably gonna roll over early in this one.

• Wow
Reactions: Nucker101

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Saw a report yesterday from a Pens beat writer that Mike Sullivan was not in a good mood and that expect the Pens to come out guns blazing. We’re probably gonna roll over early in this one.
Sullivan is one of the best and toughets coaches in the world.... That does not sound promising. But I really do hope JT Miller is able to kill and ready for action. He is the man to follow......... not a follower himself. A leader. I'm expecting big things from him again, even though this game might be a diffcult one to win. Lets see and enjoy the entertainment.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
On the second of back-to-back games we tend to find out quite a bit later in the day. Sometimes not even until about an hour before the game starts.
Its all for my pool., so I have time. I hope he's alright, but a night off might not be a bad thing, as a precaution.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
If we lose bad...I at least hope for some good ol fashion goonery.

Pearson, Jackson (Joshua), OEL, and Myers better just find fighting partners all game long.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
I never post in this subforum and this is random but I just saw Quinn Hughes at Spirit Halloween. He couldn't look more like an average white Vancouver kid if he tried. And man there is no way in hell he's even close to his listed 178cm.

Looked like mom was packing a nice costume haul :laugh:

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
I never post in this subforum and this is random but I just saw Quinn Hughes at Spirit Halloween. He couldn't look more like an average white Vancouver kid if he tried. And man there is no way in hell he's even close to his listed 178cm.

Looked like mom was packing a nice costume haul :laugh:

Hahahahahahahaha awesome.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Given the circumstances, I will be the most surprised person on the planet if we win this game, but definitely the happiest.

Reactions: M2Beezy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad