Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kraken - 5-2 (Motte, Hamonic, Podkolzin, Horvat, Pearson)

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Was unable to catch the game today. How did EP look? I see that he got another 2 points but was that indicative of his play?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Did the Habs seriously beat the leafs? How good a night is this!?!? WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
He faced 46 shots
He did. Granted some of those were the direct result of him failing to control rebounds too well, but the Canucks were shooting from the home plate area all night.

20212022-20534-5v5 (1).png

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Was unable to catch the game today. How did EP look? I see that he got another 2 points but was that indicative of his play?
I thought he looked good tonight. Made some slick moves & willing to try creative passing. Looked like one of primary culprits on Seattle’s shorty, but otherwise it was another positive step, imho.

Reactions: supercanuck

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
Really wish this coaching staff and management team could get organized for once and ensure the team is ready to actually play at gametime. Always takes them a period to get into it.

This team can compete in the playoffs. But can the coaching staff rise to the occasion?

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Really wish this coaching staff and management team could get organized for once and ensure the team is ready to actually play at gametime. Always takes them a period to get into it.

This team can compete in the playoffs. But can the coaching staff rise to the occasion?

what do you smoke? I’d love to know the strain

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Pod and Petey think the game at the same high level but they need a better finisher. Garland looked good with them and I think that can be a permanent line.

Hog can be with Dick and Horvat for a more checking two way line.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00