Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kraken - 5-2 (Motte, Hamonic, Podkolzin, Horvat, Pearson)

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I'm still standing!! Ya ya ya!

Always entertaining - keep it up boys!

Playoffs, baby!!!

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I don't love the Canucks goal song as a goal song, but dammit every time they score I can't help but have it stuck in my head and then I have to listen to it.

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
They hit the post and the puck lucks ti Pearson. Sums up the game for the Kraken lol

Not really, the Canucks were clearly the better team overall. Canucks gave up a few chances but generated far more and controlled possession. A good win, just a shame it won't count for much given their playoff chances.

Reactions: Paulinbc

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Looking forward to Thursdays game against the Flames…should be a doozy (but that’s what I said the last time,and it was a snoozer)

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
One goalies almost letting dump ins from the other end and one goalies making consistent 5 alarm saves. That’s the whole game.

Disagree. Canucks have been the better team and Dreidger hasn't been stellar but he's made a lot of saves on grade A chances.

Reactions: Paulinbc

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I don't love the Canucks goal song as a goal song, but dammit every time they score I can't help but have it stuck in my head and then I have to listen to it.
I kinda liked it in the 80's, esp at the end of that movie. But having to listen to it 5 times every other night is a little much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad