Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kings - 3-2 (SO) - Quinn has Arrived

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I feel like Boeser could have just glided back there and given Hughes a better angle.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Elias and Quinn are easily worth the price of admission

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I don't think I've ever seen an offensive defenseman as skilled as Hughes in a Canucks jersey. I've got qualms with his defensive game but the kid is poetry with the puck on his stick.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I feel terrible for Kings fans that they have to endure Willie.

Kind of, the wound was self-inflicted. I don't know how anyone knowledgeable in hockey, let alone people paid to be so, could come to the conclusion that WD is a good coach and just wasn't given a fair shake here. He basically did whatever he wanted, and what he wanted to do was mostly idiotic.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Hughes in OT baby!! He looks better than I expected tbh. A few gaffs but he's consistently pushing the play up ice. Love this player.

Reactions: Luckylarry

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
It's not a wild assertion to say that Dahlin is a better player than Hughes, it's a damn-near-consensus fact. But if you're going to be one of those *******s that question people's fandom over a refusal to be overly homeristic, your opinion means nothing to me, so I'm done.

Let time tell the story.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I kinda sorta almost get the "don't start Hughes thing", except Edler is equally like to score on our team as the other team.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Kind of, the wound was self-inflicted. I don't know how anyone knowledgeable in hockey, let alone people paid to be so, could come to the conclusion that WD is a good coach and just wasn't given a fair shake here. He basically did whatever he wanted, and what he wanted to do was mostly idiotic.

Cause he won the Calder Cup with the Texas Stars, the next hot coaching prospect.
Then we realized he couldn't coach at the NHL level...it clearly shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad