Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kings - 3-2 (SO) - Quinn has Arrived

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Are you a canuck’s fan? You are mske wild assertions here about how great another tesm’s player is compared to our guy, who is clearly a great player.
Hughes is a far superior skater to Dahlin. That’s blatantly obvious. Dahlin is bigger. That’s blatantly obvious
Please go back to your own tesm’s board. Thank you

Dude.....you can still be a Canuck fan and think Dahlen is better...

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Pearson gets paid 62.5% what Eriksson makes.
Pearson had basically negative value and only got traded for a equally negative asset.

Imagine what value Eriksson has. People think Eriksson can get traded like Gudbranson are out for lunch.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Are you a canuck’s fan? You are mske wild assertions here about how great another tesm’s player is compared to our guy, who is clearly a great player.
Hughes is a far superior skater to Dahlin. That’s blatantly obvious. Dahlin is bigger. That’s blatantly obvious
!
Seriously?Hughes is looking decent but in what universe is he in Dahlin’ s league?

Reactions: WTG

WonderTwinsUnite

May 28, 2007
BC

It's not a wild assertion to say that Dahlin is a better player than Hughes, it's a damn-near-consensus fact. But if you're going to be one of those assholes that question people's fandom over a refusal to be overly homeristic, your opinion means nothing to me, so I'm done.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
It's not a wild assertion to say that Dahlin is a better player than Hughes, it's a damn-near-consensus fact. But if you're going to be one of those *******s that question people's fandom over a refusal to be overly homeristic, your opinion means nothing to me, so I'm done.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market

WonderTwins has been here longer than you have.

Reactions: WonderTwinsUnite

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Another nice save on a tip, and I thought he made a really good move to be in position for the cross-ice pass Edler tipped away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad