Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Islanders - 6-5 (Pettersson x2, OEL, Boeser, Aman, Beauvillier)

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022

Just rest him, I know its a must-win game, but just let our trade piece take it easy for the night.

Losing a warrior like luke is totally devestating in an important game like this sire..... I treally hope he plays. He is such a key guy and a true warrior. Literally. Mr tocchet knows and wants his best of the best out there like that Eric roberts film from the 80's. We used to watch that a couple of times with mi buddies. Even though it was dirt. We seen much much better films than that shit. The good the bad and the ugly for example by Sergio Leone. Now that there is a film.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Bo has too much class for that.
joke-jk.gif

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006

We are beat up on this road trip, down to only 6 D-men and 12 Forwards. Studnicka back in Van-city for evaluation after come back sick with non-covid illness and requiring IVs, Dermott not skating for some reason and Schenn now day-to-day.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

This isn't rooted in any sort of analytics or anything, so I'm prepared to be ventilated on this one.

But is it just me, or has Stillman been better of late?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

This isn't rooted in any sort of analytics or anything, so I'm prepared to be ventilated on this one.

No, I said the same thing in one of the last GDTs.

Stillman was comically terrible in October-November, but over the last couple months he's stabilized considerably and looked like a fairly ordinary #7 type. He isn't *good* per se, but he's looked perfectly ordinary for his role.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

We are beat up on this road trip, down to only 6 D-men and 12 Forwards. Studnicka back in Van-city for evaluation after come back sick with non-covid illness and requiring IVs, Dermott not skating for some reason and Schenn now day-to-day.

Dermott is a healthy scratch so they have 7D available.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010

I have to admit the same. And if it's due to the new defense coach (Gonchar), then why the hell didn't they make the coaching changes sooner?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad