Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 3-2 (OT) (Horvat x2, Boeser)

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
the beauty of this game for arizona is they are icing the best and already most productive player in the trade, but not eriksson, beagle, or roussel, not the anchor that is OEL, and never had to re-sign garland to a contract that as a bad team scorer he “earned” but will never live up to.

that’s like a win-win-win-win-win-win

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
the beauty of this game for arizona is they are icing the best and already most productive player in the trade, but not eriksson, beagle, or roussel, not the anchor that is OEL, and never had to re-sign garland to a contract that as a bad team scorer he “earned” but will never live up to.

We got quadruple penetrated on that trade. Every single crevice stuffed.

Anyways, Riley Stillman.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It's unfortunate how predictable this start was for Boeser and yet this management team just didn't see it coming at all. Awful look for them.

Hopefully his second-hand production is enough so another team takes a chance.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
FYI, to everyone. Guenther didn’t play the last game and, as far as I can tell, isn’t playing tonight. Not sure why.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020

FYI, to everyone. Guenther didn’t play the last game and, as far as I can tell, isn’t playing tonight. Not sure why.
Then they still win the trade because they are out from under that albatross contract. Garland would never have got this amount on a contract with Arizona, maybe double his last one certainly not 6 times the amount.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Don't just need a W, need a drubbing blowout W.
Yep Arizona pounds the Canucks and some front office person HAS to do some talking.
Right now I think they are going to avoid the media because there is nothing they can say, they won't say I'm sorry or we hooped the pooch.

Which is sad because a little honesty like "we got fooled, they aren't what we thought, it is on us but we are going to address this in no uncertain terms. A letter will be going out to season ticket holders very soon." would be nice.

But keeping quiet leaves the impression of denial.

Apart from cap space which is an obstacle not a deterrent, no one likes trading at xmas. Still happens but if nothing does here then I am sure dismantlement will happen.

One thing scares the crap out of me is a Benning type move, a 1rst for a goalie. :banghead:

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
The more Stillman plays, the greater the chance this team loses. Makes no sense if Bruce wants to keep his job.

Reactions: dez

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Hopefully it's just a matter of time for EP to get that man strength, though some guys never really do. Being positionally sound is great n all, but at a certain point, you're gonna have to move someone by force. He's been getting pretty owned and water skiing the last couple games. Hughes too, but he is younger and has that low gravity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad