Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Canadiens - 2-1 (Pettersson, Garland)

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
We finally found a team more pathetic than Vancouver.

Arizona and Seattle won, so not a whole lot changes at the bottom of the Pacific.

Reactions: Indiana

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
What a pathetic team Montreal is. Weak offensive organization and zero finishing ability. Moreover, we clearly cheered for them in the playoffs last year and could've used a loss to cement our own house cleaning, and this is how they re-pay us?

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Aside from that era of the empty net line, Vancouver does not like to pad stats and put in empty net goals. Let's not embarrass the opponent too much.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
What a pathetic team Montreal is. Weak offensive organization and zero finishing ability. Moreover, we clearly cheered for them in the playoffs last year and could've used a loss to cement our own house cleaning, and this is how they re-pay us?

That was easily the worst team I've watched us play this year.

Simply could not string two passes together and their special teams looked worse than ours.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
This site is so frustrating to use on my phone, it's so slow and crashes all the time when trying to type, very frustrating everything is so slow to load, I never have this issue on other forums, it's starting to piss me off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad