Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Avs - 3-1 (Boeser, Miller, Horvat)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Great to hear the Boys played hard & Halak redeemed himself somewhat tonight.

Go Team Tank or Team Playoffs, just keep competing.

7AADD340-0559-4A3A-8F81-A4AD9750ABE0.gif

I’m going to try to find a way to watch this later tonight

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Anybody who says that Colorado was sleepwalking or didn't play that well is full of horseshit. The Canucks worked their bags off to contain a powerhouse team, in a game where they only got 1 pp vs Colorado's 5, and they killed off 4 of them. Canucks are full value here.

Please go watch Colorado games in which they’ve played well. I’ve watched at least 20 of their games this year. If you genuinely think this was they playing well, I have a timeshare to sell you.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
obviously they only started trying after the miller goal but still, that did not look like a championship team in the final minutes. sloppy plays while pressing.

i feel like calgary would humiliate them in a series

Reactions: geebaan

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
you're wrong. watch an avs game

Like only look to the AVs GDT

“Well if you only try for 10 minutes expect that result”

“Why didn’t we even try”

“Terrible effort”

Like there’s a million more that are just versions of this. Nobody fool themselves, this wasn’t a good game for Colorado. Period. “Anyone who says otherwise is full of horseshit”.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Its victory mustache now

I'm always of the mindset that, when it comes to facial hair, it's all or nothing - unless if your last name is Crosby, then "nothing" is the only sensible way to go lol.

Miller should run a whole beard + mustache, mustache alone just makes him look like he's been wanted for 3 years.

Reactions: Indiana

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
This game shows why Petey is someone who can you build around.

Even with a banged up wrist, where he can't shoot as well.

Even when his offensive game is not up to his standards.

His 2 way game is high end and he can impact the game in all 3 zones.

Tomatoes11

Dec 25, 2021
Petey and Boeser seem to like playing together

They did run our offense for one season. I don’t know if it’s coaching or we have the wrong pieces/chemistry but Boeser ran our offense in his rookie season, then ep stole his powers next in his rookie season, then miller stole ep’s powers two seasons after. Not sure why they all can’t be hardcore at once like say Mackinnon, Rantanen , and landeskog. Or barkov and hubredeau. It’s weird. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad