Canucks Board: WJC Pool

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Haha I thought about this earlier, seeing McNeill as the only suitable replacement. But yes there is much validity in your point, so injuries until Boxing Day can be substituted.

McNeill is yours.

Thanks.

I like the idea of letting people replace cut players up until Boxing Day, and maybe have injured players auto replaced by whomever the team names as the replacement? Either way I wanted to stick with a NA heavy team. Sergeev is North American to me too lol.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
Thanks.

I like the idea of letting people replace cut players up until Boxing Day, and maybe have injured players auto replaced by whomever the team names as the replacement? Either way I wanted to stick with a NA heavy team. Sergeev is North American to me too lol.

Yeah I like that idea, we can stick with that.

arsmaster*

I also picked a player who was cut by his team, Esa Lindell from Finland.

Might even have another later on.

Is the consensus to replace that player right away, or wait? If I can take a player now I want Tyler Wotherspoon, CAN, D....let me know if this is good.

PokerPig

Jan 10, 2009
Burnaby, BC
So it looks like its come down to Windsor Spitfires defenseman Patrick Sieloff (Calgary Flames) and Boston University defenseman Matt Grzelcyk (Boston Bruins).

I see they announced Connor Murphy will be on the team, but cannot find confirmation on which of these two goes..

So for now, I keep Grzelcyk I guess..

To replace Matteau though, i will take foward Anthony Camara from CAN instead..

Other than that, I think my team is ok..

Sucks about Jenner though haha. 3 games, no points. boooo.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Lindholm out, can I go cry in the corner now?

CHRISTIAN DJOOS

POSITION | PLAYER NAME | TEAM | GOALS | ASSISTS | PPP | SHP | WINS | SHUTOUTS | POOL POINTS
F|Ryan Nugent-Hopkins|CAN|3|8|5|1|--|--|18
F|Markus Granlund|FIN|4|7|4|0|--|--|15
F|Rickard Rakell|SWE|0|5|0|0|--|--|5
F|Martin Frk|CZE|3|1|3|0|--|--|7
F|Yaroslav Kosov|RUS|3|1|0|1|--|--|6
D|Christian Djoos|SWE|0|3|3|0|--|--|6
D|Nikita Nesterov|RUS|0|3|3|0|--|--|6
D|Rasmus Bengtsson|SWE|0|1|0|0|--|--|1
G|John Gibson|USA|--|--|--|--|4|1|10
TOTAL |------|---|0|0|0|0|0|0| 74

Last edited:

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
How's everyone doing after our first two days? The Czechs have done me no good, and the risky pick of Binnington could be fatal.

Only 4 picks have done me any good, hopefully the rest pick it up, but that Czech - Sweden game was a wash because both teams are pretty good. Both will rack up points when they face the weaker teams.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
How's everyone doing after our first two days? The Czechs have done me no good, and the risky pick of Binnington could be fatal.

Mediocre so far, at 11 points, but Lassinantti and Vikstrand are now #1G and #1D for Sweden so that's good considering where I picked them up (84th and 57th overall).

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Mediocre so far, at 11 points, but Lassinantti and Vikstrand are now #1G and #1D for Sweden so that's good considering where I picked them up (84th and 57th overall).

Hampus :(

Hampus comes and you should worry
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Deck your players with fists of fury
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Last edited:

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver

Glad Vasilevsky got the start over Makarov and hopefully they keep it this way. My picks are getting points but 0 PPP so far, which is disappointing. Overall, 11 points in 2 days is okay.

Last edited:

arsmaster*

19 points after today's games :(

My first 3 picks haven't picked up a single point :(

Yarullin is singlehandedly keeping me half ways respectable, too bad we didn't count GWG's ;)

arsmaster*

32 points after the round robin, Nugent-Hopkins probably has that many with all his PP points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad