Canucks Board: WJC Pool

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
K I have a meeting at 9am so I'm gonna just say my pick a bit early. Hope that's ok I didn't want to slow down the draft.

With the first pick KesKrony selects...

Ryan.... Pardon me I mean Jonathan Huberdeau.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
You're first on the waiting list :(

Didn't anticipate it to fill up that quickly, but if anybody is inactive, you will surely take over the team.

We can start tomorrow morning, I will randomize the draft order now that everyone has signed up.

No worries - and if I have to be shunted aside to let a GM from a previous year join, also, no worries!

arsmaster*

How do you put the table straight in the post? I thought I had it, but it seems I'm missing a step.

Go into the OP, and 'reply' or 'quote' the post, and then just copy and paste the table.

I had trouble with this last year as well. I might when i pick again too, I hate having the 'wheel' pick.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
well i would have loved to be in, but

1 - way too late ...

and

2 - will be in the air for most of the draft.

Oh well will have a Modelo Negro on the beach in Maui to console myself.

Hey if someone want to set another one up, I will be in if its not tomorrow ... how about on Fri early ...

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
I took initiative and created my own because I was kicked out last year for missing two picks in which I wasn't even notified for... I started this one so I could partake in a pool this year, Bgav you are more than welcome to start a separate one if you'd like.

4thlinegrinders

Apr 16, 2012
Vancouver
i will take Nail Yakupov

POSITION | PLAYER NAME | TEAM | GOALS | ASSISTS | PPP | SHP | WINS | SHUTOUTS | POOL POINTS
F|Nail Yakupov|RUS|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|-|-|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|-|-|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|-|-|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|-|-|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
D|-|-|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
D|-|-|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
D|-|-|0|0|0|0|--|--|0
G|-|-|--|--|--|--|0|0|0
TOTAL |------|---|0|0|0|0|0|0| 0

Last edited:

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Damn. I wanted Strome. I think he's going to have a great WJC. I guess I'll have to go with Grigorenko.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
wtf i was in every year how you guys gonna do me like this

Me too. Prior members should've gotten a chance to have their spot back.

:(

No worries - and if I have to be shunted aside to let a GM from a previous year join, also, no worries!

I would also be happy to join. To bad. Maybe someone is willing to start a different one?

Need 5

Let's start up another one?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad