Confirmed with Link: Canucks announce proof of vaccination requirements for guests, employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeSortOfHockey

Oct 9, 2013
Multiple Covid infections candy and so happen. Arguing you don't need a vaccine because you already had Covid is the same idiocy that probably lead to those people getting Covid in the first place.

Those people on average infected at least 2 others as well, who in turn infected at least two others.

Not getting a vaccine shows that you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care if your friends or family die gasping for air.

I had covid because a estimated over 50% of the population in the country I live in had covid. 17% officially with tests, over 50% based on anti body studies within the population. Its not like it was avoidable. For you to tell people who have immunity to needlessly be forced to take a still being tested vaccine is assine. I assure you that you don't want to live in this world. I also assure you this does not stop here and you will not be able to control the societal ramifications which in time will impact you as well. They always do when you strip rights and self autonomy. Maybe if herd immunity was achievable and the vaccines were effective there could be a ethical argument but we don't even have that. Vaccination rate is high as is so what else is there. And to discriminate against those that have actually had covid or those that can't be vaccinated or simply chose not to... Yet here we are.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Driving fast endangers those who drive the speed limit.

Does not getting vaccinated endanger those who are vaccinated?

If so, what's the point of the vaccines in the first place other than billions of dollars to big pharma?

Of course it does as it acts as a vector for the virus to mutate.

On what planet has any medicine or vaccine ever had a 100% effectiveness rate?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Multiple Covid infections can and do happen. Arguing you don't need a vaccine because you already had Covid is the same idiocy that probably lead to those people getting Covid in the first place.

Those people on average infected at least 2 others as well, who in turn infected at least two others.

Not getting a vaccine shows that you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care if your friends or family die gasping for air.

The person I was responding to specifically said they had very high anti-body tests. Assuming those were recent tests, do you not think that provides a level of protection against themselves and therefore others? That is all I was commenting on.

Reactions: SomeSortOfHockey

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
100% false.

i think more like 3% false.

yes young healthy people can still get serious covid, but it is much much rarer than fat or old people getting serious covid.

if you are healthy and say 30 years old it's not irrational to rely on being in really good shape to survive covid. your odds of surviving it with minimal complications are not as good as with the vaccine but they are still really really good. you would primarily take the vaccine to avoid spreading it to others, and to hopefully have a less bad case of covid.

under 18 there is really no justification i know of for making someone get vaccinated for the own health. it is for the good of others.

IslandBeast

Apr 19, 2015
V.I
So you're just not engaging with a single thing I'm saying hey? It's obvious you have an agenda, just make it less idiotic. Doesn't it make you feel disgusting inside to know that by spreading false information and not vaccinating yourself against this disease, you are both influencing the internet illiterate and making yourself a more likely vector of transmission for the virus? Even if you are not concerned about your own safety, are you so self-centered that you wouldn't try to protect others around you by minimizing the likelihood that you might pass on a virus that could seriously harm them?

Most of what you're saying is just a DailyWire/Breitbart article copy and pasted, embarrassing attempt. If you're gonna be an anti-vaxx jackass, at least be entertaining

I actually did get one vax, I already stated this. I'm still against the guidelines and restrictions.

Reactions: Intangibos

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I had covid because a estimated over 50% of the population in the country I live in had covid. 17% officially with tests, over 50% based on anti body studies within the population. Its not like it was avoidable. For you to tell people who have immunity to needlessly be forced to take a still being tested vaccine is assine. I assure you that you don't want to live in this world. I also assure you this does not stop here and you will not be able to control the societal ramifications which in time will impact you as well. They always do when you strip rights and self autonomy. Maybe if herd immunity was achievable and the vaccines were effective there could be a ethical argument but we don't even have that. Yet here we are.
How do you look your family in the eye knowing that you don't care if you kill them by passing on an easily avoidable disease? I guess when you have to bury a loved one because you gave them Covid you can rest easy that "the man" didn't get to tell you what to do and it was you who had the last laugh.

The reason there is no herd immunity is because of people like you who would rather their family get sick and die from something completely preventable than do something for the betterment of society.

Covid is a disease of the unvaccinated and at this point getting Covid is basically a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad