Confirmed with Link: Canucks announce new home, away, alternate jerseys, modified Stick in Rink logo

So what do we think of the new alternates?

• Total voters

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Not a fan of the 3rd jersey - that stick/rink logo just looks off and the green on the sleeves is not to my taste.

Rest of them look fine but nothing I'd be desperate to buy.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I am in the minuscule minority here and am fully ready for the backlash.

I love them. The white aways are beautiful. The blue home is great without the wordmark. The blue 3rds are growing on me and i feel like they will look great on the ice. Could definitely use some white piping along the bottom trim and arms. Spaghetti place is delicious.

I await the lashings.

Reactions: Slads

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
3rds are just awful.

Not a fan of the shoulder patch on the main jerseys.

Big ole pile of meh.... par for the course when it comes to our jerseys

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm beginning to like the home jerseys (where's the green trim on the logo though?), don't care for the aways, as always, and think the alts would be fine if they didn't axe the white trim

Sign me up for a f***ing Skate logo windbreaker though, holy shit. We gotta stave off the imminent return of early-2000s kitsch and enjoy the early-90s stuff while we can

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
I see aquillini has been putting his spare time into graphic design. He could probably give your average 12 year old a run for their money.

Reactions: MisfortuneCookie

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The jerseys look much worse when worn, especially the third one. Or maybe it's because everyone looks like they're at a funeral in the photos.

I was wondering about that. I mean...damn. Why couldn't they get them to look excited or happy in the photos? Just a weird tone to go for.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
The jerseys look much worse when worn, especially the third one. Or maybe it's because everyone looks like they're at a funeral in the photos.

I think it’s a big part of it. Most of the jerseys are partially covered up too. They look awful on the models. Much better just in a photo

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Changed a couple things around...

bhgFfM0.png

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
They really messed up not putting a green border around the orca. The Aways look alright but the Homes look bad. The Stick In Rink logo is fabulous and wish it were on our Home jerseys, the rest of that 3rd is ugly AF though

TARS

May 3, 2009
Vancouver
I'm fine with the home and away jerseys. Pretty much as expected but I don't love the new stick in rink logo as a shoulder patch.

The lack of contrast on the stripes on the thirds is off-putting. Maybe they'll look better in action, but they probably still won't look 'good'.

That skate jersey tho.

These Adidas collars are still garbage.

All in all, meh. I'll probably get a home jersey or a skate jersey at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad