Post-Game Talk: Canucks 5, Kings 7 in Salt Lake City

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Yes, you have to think something is brewing. Obviously they're semi-convinced Gaudette can be an everyday third line center....If they had any doubts, somebody else would be auditioning for the role and there's no way Gaudette would get four games in a row.

So assuming he continues to build on his recent strong play, what happens next? Seems apparent there'd have to be a trade or a vet ending up on waivers.
If they can’t trade Sutter then put Beagle on waiver, do it

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Not unless you pay for it.. and I won't be paying for something that has over half of my teams games blacked out..

"With a full season subscription to NHL LIVE™, you would be blacked out from streaming 46 Canucks regional games. "

I would only sign up for something like this if I could watch all Canucks games from the opposing teams broadcast, like with MLB.tv.

It's not a big deal if you pay for Sportsnet on your cable package.

It is a big deal if you wished to depend on it for Canuck games.

Whenever a game was blacked out on Gamecenter, I just watched on the Sportnet app. Easy peasy.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Gaudette playing his 4th game in a row should indicate they are seriously considering moving a vet down for him. He just needs to deliver.

Like MacEwen... I think they're just doing a hard prep to get his season started well to be the call up.

It's probably more likely they are showcasing HIM for trade than they find a trading partner for Sutter.

Would you trade him to get rid of Eriksson?
Hmmm.....

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This is on Center Ice (Shaw customers currently have a free trial until October 15th).

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Hutton assist, and Anderson-Dolan (a big board target at 33 in 2017 draft) with the goal.

Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad