Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Wild 1: Canucks win De Six-Two-Two (their best start in eight years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
is there a reason for weise and konopka to fight? seemed pretty random

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
i like how there's been absolutely no improvement on our PP in the past few games

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
Get burrows off that line and get kassian up there because im a child who can't take my favourite player on the 3rd line

Pseudonymous*

i prefer the burrows/sedin line to be honest. i just like that kassian looked good with them also because we'll need that ability to switch them in the playoffs

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Couldn't find an extent number but the current record is 9.35% by 97-98 Tampa. Only 33 goals in 353 powerplays and 16 shorthanded allowed.

The Canucks haven't been too far off that over the last while. Since the Boston game last year they're going at 13.9% which would've been good for 29th in the league last year.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
i like how there's been absolutely no improvement on our PP in the past few games

you would think they would try something different at this point. Is newell brown that inflexible? that out of ideas? hell, even taylor hall tried something new cause he sucks 1v1 versus a goalie. a new strategy can't possibly be worse than our current strategy.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Exactly, it is crucial that AV gets the twins going and if that means demoting Kassian then so be it. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go right back to Kassian mid-game if the Sedins are struggling again

I like to think of it as promoting Kassian away from the twins. The wake up call seems to working for the twins:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad