Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Wild 1: Canucks win De Six-Two-Two (their best start in eight years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
At this point, who cares who starts in goal against the flames. You could probably pick someone from Hockey Forums and he would still outplay Irving.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
For all of you wondering who will play next game & wondered what the coin looks like:

BCkPQ-JCMAAMAGo.jpg:large

Am I overthinking this wondering why an American is on a coin that says Canada 2014?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Minne...sota...? Wild? Wild what? That's not even a noun.

Oh, wait. Sort of ringing a bell. Are they some team that vaguely doesn't like us or something?

Anyway, Schneid's got this.

3-1 Canucks.

Off by one goal. Everyone go over to the Wild board and call them "rivals" so those brave souls remaining over there can drink. :laugh:

----------------------------------

Wow the Wild suck. Weren't they supposed to be good with Parise and Suter now or something? Plus Heatley and Setoguchi...didn't they just trade for Rupp or something?

You look at them on paper and think they might be something, but on the ice...I think Setoguchi had 2 good shifts in the 2nd. Did Rupp even play? That Brodin guy (whoever he is) was the most prominent player for them tonight. Kept hearing his name come up...who is he? Anyway...

--Schneider rules.
--Best NHL game for Weise ever. Konopka's a *****.
--Wild suck a lot worse than us.

That is all.

Until I'm sober enough to type again.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Off by one goal. Everyone go over to the Wild board and call them "rivals" so those brave souls remaining over there can drink. :laugh:

----------------------------------

Wow the Wild suck. Weren't they supposed to be good with Parise and Suter now or something? Plus Heatley and Setoguchi...didn't they just trade for Rupp or something?

You look at them on paper and think they might be something, but on the ice...I think Setoguchi had 2 good shifts in the 2nd. Did Rupp even play? That Brodin guy (whoever he is) was the most prominent player for them tonight. Kept hearing his name come up...who is he? Anyway...

--Schneider rules.
--Best NHL game for Weise ever. Konopka's a *****.
--Wild suck a lot worse than us.

That is all.

Until I'm sober enough to type again.

#10 in the unreal incredible strong 2011 draft. I would say he would have been top 3 in both 2010 and 2012 if he had landed in any of these drafts.

Wizeman*

Heatley is not even a shell of what he used to be.

No. I dont think he is either. He gave up trying to improve his game around 2 years ago and is just going through the motions.

It would be nice to see someone buy him out and start him again on the 2nd line at 2 mil per year to see if he could re find himself.

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
Raymond - Wellwood - Pyatt

so
many
tweeners

Bernier was the RW on that line. IIRC they looked really good but didn't actually produce much, didn't give up much defensively either though.
Kesler and Burrows' breakout season, started with Hansen on the 3rd line. Hansen got hurt, nobody could score (on any line), so Burrows got moved up with the Sedins and Kes with Demitra/Sundin...and the rest is history.
AV's greatest moment as a line juggler. He'll probably put those line combos on his resume if he ever needs to look for a new job :sarcasm:

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
No. I dont think he is either. He gave up trying to improve his game around 2 years ago and is just going through the motions.

It would be nice to see someone buy him out and start him again on the 2nd line at 2 mil per year to see if he could re find himself.

I actually think think he's the Wild's candidate to be bought out. Imagine if we got him, Edmonton would riot.:laugh: Plus, Gillis loves his reclamation projects.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
I think Vancouver was one of his top destinations of choice before he was traded to San Jose. We just couldn't afford him.

also he's a lazy slow one dimensional pos and we don't want him. can you imagine how he and AV would get along?

would potentially be dynamite on the PP with the sedins though (not at ES, however, because he does no dirty work).

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Can I just say, Mason looks awesome this year. Making plays all over, and potting goals.

Raymond has been a real pleasant surprise this year. A couple of games where I thought maybe he was returning to the old Mason but overall he looks like a 20 goal scorer again who can kill penalties. Kudos to Gillis for having the patience to stick with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad