Confirmed with Link: Canucks’ COVID Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Was Benning the only Canadian GM to have went to Texas? I assume GMs of teams that are predicted to have a high pick would be there.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Its unethical under any circumstance........ How would you like me stalking you in public taking photos without your knowledge

this is disingenuous af. i don’t like celebrity/paparazzi culture but it exists and as a society we seem to collectively condone it

if his status as the gm of a hockey team makes him exempt from the normal rules of public health, then he surely should also count as a public figure and fall under the “it’s ok for randos to take phone pictures of him when he’s out in public as long as he’s not in the bathroom or with his kids” understanding that this insane culture we live in collectively shares

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Because he is classified as an essential worker... somehow.

technically, he isn’t breaking any rules

how he is classified as essential i will never know. outrage should be towards the people who classified him as essential - not him i guess

i think they can share the outrage

i say this as someone whose kid’s entire class’s entire families voluntarily quarantined for two weeks because as we all know waiting on the province to tell you to is already too late (and good thing we did because it turned out the kid who was exposed did have covid, which the province told us FIVE days later and then still didn’t require any of us to do anything because apparently five year olds in a room together for six hours a day wearing masks to varying degrees of effectiveness aren’t “close contacts”). i mean seriously, are we going to not require people to use their brains and common sense just because the province says it’s ok?

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
Shouldnt this thread be locked now? The team has passed through covid and its just gunna be used for pointless politics at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad