Canuck71's 2010 Annual NHL Mock Draft: Drafting Thread

Canuck71*

While we're waiting for Seachd to make his pick, can I get a ruling on the Blues sixth rounder, please? According to list, they traded a conditional sixth it to Pittsburgh for Jonathan Filewich, but it says nothing about conditions or whether they were met. Should I e-mail Prussian_Blue or CertifiedPublicGuin to make pick No. 164?

Thanks.

It's Pittsburgh's pick as of right now, and I cannot find the conditions anywhere, so I'm leaving it as Pittsburghs pick.

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
With the 163rd pick, the Calgary Flames select, from Hermantown High School in Minnesota, forward Adam Krause.

Krauseclose450.JPG

Sent PM to CertifiedPublicGuin/Pittsburgh.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
It's Pittsburgh's pick as of right now, and I cannot find the conditions anywhere, so I'm leaving it as Pittsburghs pick.

The Blues' web site lists that pick as their pick, so my assumption is that the conditions were not met -- Filewich signed to play in Germany immediately after the end of the 2008-09 season in Peoria -- and that pick still belongs to the Blues.

I intend to make a pick at 164 unless someone can show me that the pick legitimately belongs to Pittsburgh because of the conditions having been met.

P_B

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
The Blues' web site lists that pick as their pick, so my assumption is that the conditions were not met -- Filewich signed to play in Germany immediately after the end of the 2008-09 season in Peoria -- and that pick still belongs to the Blues.

I intend to make a pick at 164 unless someone can show me that the pick legitimately belongs to Pittsburgh because of the conditions having been met.

P_B

I'm ready to post my selection... speak now or forever hold your peace. :D

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
With the 164th pick of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, the ST. LOUIS BLUES are pleased to select, from Omaha of the United States League, goaltender JEFF TEGLIA.

Boston is on the clock, and has been notified.

# ... CLUB FROM PLAYER .......................... P . S . HGHT . WGT . 2009-10 CLUB (LEAGUE)... GP GL AS PTS +/- PIM PP SH GW
=============== ================================= = . = . ==== . === . ======================== == == == === === === == == ==

014 . STL . ... BJUGSTAD, NICK .................. C . R . 6-04 . 188 . BLAINE HS (MN) ......... 25 29 31 .60 +22 .24 .8 .5 .4
044 . STL . ... ALT, MARK ....................... D . R . 6-03 . 199 . CRETIN-DERHAM HS (MN) .. 22 .6 .9 .15 + 3 .12 .0 .0 .1
074 . STL . ... LINDBERG, OSCAR ................. C . L . 6-00 . 187 . SKELLEFTEA JR (SWE JR) . 30 14 23 .37 +15 .44 .3 .1 .2
104 . STL . ... DAVIDSON, BRANDON ............... D . L . 6-01 . 190 . REGINA (WHL) ........... 59 .1 33 .34 +15 .37 .1 .0 .0
134 . STL . ... WANNSTROM, SEBASTIAN ............ W . R . 6-01 . 180 . BRYNAS JR (SWE JR) ..... 35 30 27 .57 +20 .55 .7 .0 .8

# ... CLUB FROM PLAYER .......................... P . C . HGHT . WGT . 2009-10 CLUB (LEAGUE)... GP . MINS . GAA. . SO . SAV %
=============== ================================= = . = . ==== . === . ======================== == . ==== . ==== . == . =====

164 . STL . ... TEGLIA, JEFF .................... G . L . 6-00 . 181 . OMAHA (USHL) ........... 45 . 2700 . 2.27 . .4 . 0.921

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
With the 166th pick, the Edmonton Oilers select, from the Kamloops Blazers, Brendan Ranford.

I'm unable to PM from here so could someone please let the next team know? Thanks!

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005

P_B

You're correct, PB. I would have responded earlier, but today was hectic to put it lightly. I think the condition (I may be wrong) was something like Filewich had to play 20 games or something, which he definitely did not. Whatever the condition was, it undoubtedly was not fulfilled.

Canuck71*

With the 166th pick, the Edmonton Oilers select, from the Kamloops Blazers, Brendan Ranford.

I'm unable to PM from here so could someone please let the next team know? Thanks!

DaveG has been PM'ed.

Canuck71*

Nashville selects Jeremie Blain of the Acadie-Bathurst Titans.

Blain_3.jpg

next manager has been notified

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
:kings

With the 169th overall in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, the Los Angeles Kings are pleased to select from Farjestads of the Allsvenskan, Right Wing, Janos Hari

Pittsburgh (CertifiedPublicGuin) has been notified.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
:pens

With #170, Pittsburgh selects, from Lewiston of the Quebec League, Samuel Carrier

Sebastien-Trudeau.jpg

Detroit (Redwingsfan) has been notified.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
:wings

With the 171st overall pick, the Detroit Red Wings selects LW Justin Florek from Northern Michigan University..

ncaa_florek4_200.jpg

Next GM notified..

Canuck71*

With the 172nd overall pick the :nucks select from Frolunda Jr., D, Johan Alm.

Gallerjohan.jpg

VIA PM

With the 173rd overall pick the :sabres select from Tri-City, RW, Jordan Messier.

New Jersey has been PM'ed.

Canuck71*

Jersey has been active since being PM'ed and has chose not to make their pick, so a consensus will be awarded for the time being.

With the 174th overall pick the :devils select Taylor Aronson, D, Portland (WHL).

http://www.whl.ca/stats/player.php?id=25462

I'll need 3 other GM's to confirm this pick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canuck71*

With the 175th overall pick the :nucks are pleased to select Josh Shalla, LW, Saginaw (OHL).

Washington has been PM'ed.

Madic

May 21, 2008
The :hawks take defenceman Konrad Abeltshauser of the Halifax Mooseheads.

Next GM notified.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad