Pre-Game Talk: Canes @ Wings: 10/16/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
When Datsyuk comes back they should out him on the 2nd PP unit. That will get em going

Also, don't we play Caroline before the Habs?

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Hey Frk It, did you know that we have to play Carolina before we play Montreal? :snide:

But seriously, we better win against Carolina

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Larkin on the PP, hes got some PK time too. Blashill is making sure he stays up

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I'm viewing the thread title, and I have no idea what you are talking about ES ;)

hehe

Carolina already has Wis and Nash injured, and I think maybe McClement too? His might have been minor and he is already healthy

Need to take advantage of it

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
hehe

Carolina already has Wis and Nash injured, and I think maybe McClement too? His might have been minor and he is already healthy

Need to take advantage of it

Should be a good warmup game for Saturday. Patches is on fire right now, he's carrying my fantasy team, hope we can find a way to stop him.

Assumed since reporters were saying DK and Helm could return Saturday that it was our next game.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Should be a good warmup game for Saturday. Patches is on fire right now, he's carrying my fantasy team, hope we can find a way to stop him.

Assumed since reporters were saying DK and Helm could return Saturday that it was our next game.

For sure, all the attention has been focused on players returning from injury and one of Detroit or Montreal no longer being undefeated. Seems like everyone is looking past this game.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I wish we were playing Montreal first, we're going to be tired going into Saturday.
Think of it is this way.. if we had Montreal first, there's a decent chance we'd lose that game and then go in tired against Carolina.. like last time when they dominated us for 2 periods. That could lead to 2 losses.

If we can take care of business against Carolina, I would view any points gained from Montreal as a 'bonus'.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
NHL pts system doesn't care whether it's from good team or bad team. Just saying.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
NHL pts system doesn't care whether it's from good team or bad team. Just saying.

But I care because only getting points from bad teams doesn't inspire confidence as to how well a team does when they get into the playoffs.

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Jeez. No Franzen & no Helm for the weekend...sure hope DDK is still able to go and he too doesn't have a setback.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
5-1 with a much better effort this time. Pulks, Larkin, Z, Abby, and Bernie Sanders with goals. Though Hilary might be credited with it by CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad